𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙 𝘖𝘍 𝘚𝘌𝘊𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘚

After the dramatic events from the previous year with the Philosopher's Stone, Liv thought things couldn't get any worse

The two months leading up to her second year at Hogwarts, Liv Gaunt, or now Liv Potter, found her non-magic life excruciatingly dull. She wasn't allowed to visit Harry, and he her because his Muggle family found her 'freaky'. Valerie spent most of her time at Harry's house since she was only a muggle and not a witch like Liv, while Liv spent most of her time up in her room or with Grandpa Jack. But for some odd reason, she hadn't received any letters or responses to her letters from any of her friends.

Entering the new school year, Liv was quick to realize the Philosopher's Stone was nothing compared to the new threat lurking around. When a monster who petrifies Hogwarts students roams free in the castle, someone has to stop it before the Ministry of Magic shuts down the school...forever.

The young Slytherin began to slowly lose her mind when she started hearing voices echoing through her head. She tries to keep herself content, focusing on her friends and studies, but when one of her friends becomes petrified — it's not enough anymore. What secrets are being kept from her now?

----------STARRING:
Liv Potter
Draco Malfoy
Harry Potter
Ron Weasley
Hermione Granger
Ronnie Blake
Daphne Greengrass
Theodore Nott Jr.
Mattheo Riddle
Peter Whiteford
Valerie Gaunt
& Jack Gaunt

ALSO STARRING--------
Mr. and Mrs. Weasley
Adorabella Greengrass
Gatekeeper Rebus Hagrid
Professor Gilderoy Lockhart
Lucius Malfoy
Professor Severus Snape
Professor Minerva McGonagall
Headmaster Albus Dumbledore
Dobby the Houseelf
Ginny Weasley
Fred and George Weasley
Blaise Zabini
Pansy Parkinson

♔          ♔          ♔

BASED ON THE BOOKS AND FILMSby JK Rowling and Warner Bros

by JK Rowling and Warner Bros