𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰; 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO:
SIRIUS BLACK ESCAPED!

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO:SIRIUS BLACK ESCAPED!

---- "very few of us are what we seem." ----

GOOD & EVIL

——— AS THE REST OF THE SUMMER holidays blew by, Liv grew more into herself. She had lost loads of her baby fat, revealing more of her facial structure. Her brown locks seemed to fall into more defined curls than they did last summer and she had grown into her curves that complimented her figure. Which meant she definitely needed more clothes.

She spent most of her summer shopping for new clothes, that fit her style and new growing body. Whenever Valerie could, she and Hermione would join Liv at Vineyard Plaza to shop, but other times she went alone. Or at least, attempted to be alone.

Grandpa Jack wouldn't allow her to go to London alone, so he sent Mattheo with her. And if Mattheo was with her, that definitely meant Draco came along as well.

However, sometimes, Liv made visits to the shops in Wiltshire merely because she thought they were cute and cozy, and enjoyed walking around the villages. Since all her friends from Slytherin lived in Wiltshire as well, Daphne and Ronnie often joined her on these trips to the Wiltshire shops, and sometimes the boys joined them.

Just like Liv, Ronnie and Daphne had also grown into themselves, all three of them slowly becoming quite beautiful girls. Liv sure knew Mattheo could agree, seeing as how the boy couldn't keep his eyes off of Daphne.

One day, Liv was downtown again with Daphne, Ronnie, Valerie, and Hermione, the girls enjoying biscuits, tea, and iced coffee. As they talked amongst each other, congratulating Valerie on studying through all her Hogwarts courses, Ronnie suddenly announced;

"Speaking of Hogwarts," she said as they all looked at her. "I am going to go see Harry for his birthday, just so he has someone there."

"Is it already his birthday?" asked Liv as she checked the date of a newspaper she had with her.

"Yes," Ronnie smiled. "So if anyone has any presents, I can bring them with me."

"Sure, of course," said Liv, before her face twisted into concern. "I'd be careful though... Aunt Lily's family isn't exactly... welcoming... to witches and wizards..."

"They don't have to know I'm a witch," Ronnie slyly said and Liv lightly smiled.

"I wish I could go," said Valerie and Liv glanced over at her, finding a frown across the girl. "I haven't seen Harry since the beginning of summer."

"You have your Hogwarts exams on the 31st, Valerie," reminded Hermione and Valerie sighed, lightly nodding her head. "Plus, you'll see him at Hogwarts next month—"

"If I pass..."

"Oh come on," scoffed Hermione. "Even so, you'll still see him. You'll just be three grades behind, but I have perfect faith in you."