𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦; 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE:
IN GRAVE DANGER

---- "if you break all the rules, you miss all the fun

---- "if you break all the rules, you miss all the fun." ----

GOOD & EVIL

——— AUGUST 30th RUSHED BY VERY FAST, which was enough excitement for Liv, but especially Valerie. The very moment Liv, Valerie, Mattheo and Grandpa Jack entered the Leaky Cauldron in London, and as the moment of instant chaos. Seven red-haired Weasleys were bustling around the place, wreaking havoc in every word they spoke, every step they took, and every thing they saw. It took approximately 210 seconds for each of them to notice the Riddle-Gaunt family and greet them all excitedly and kindly.

Ron and Mrs. Weasley all took Valerie by surprise when they hugged her, congratulating her on her exams. Then added that Hermione had sent them letters about it, taking much joy and pride in her help with Valerie passing her exams to be a third-year.

Just as Valerie was grinning thankfully at the Weasley's, Hermione had walked down the stairs of the Leaky Cauldron, grinning when she spotted her friends. Liv lightly smiled back at her as she noticed that Hermione had cut her hair. She also realized that Hermione's well known curls had calmed down a bit, unlike Liv's, whose hair had only grown more beautifully curly. Though Hermione's short hair was quite a surprise, Liv thought it had suited her.

"Hullo, guys," smiled Hermione right as Mr. Weasley came back and greeted everyone. He and Grandpa Jack then shook hands before almost immediately getting into a conversation. They had gradually walked away from Liv, Valerie, Mattheo, Ron, Hermione, and Mrs. Weasley, but Liv could have sworn she heard them talking about Sirius Black.

"Well, Mum," said Ron. "We're going to go to Diagon Alley to get our things."

"Okay," the mother said before she kissed his cheeks. "Have fun!"

"Okay!" Ron exclaimed embarrassed before the five third-years headed off through the bar, towards the hidden alley.

"Does anyone know where Harry and Ronnie are?" asked Valerie as she was led into a small, walled courtyard, where there was nothing but a bricked wall and a few weeds. The girl had a very vivid memory of this when she came with Liv for her first year.

"They've already gotten their school supplies," informed Hermione as she pulled out her wand and Liv spotted a light frown across Valerie. "They'll be here tomorrow morning to catch the train for school," the Granger girl continued as she tapped her wand against the brick wall three up, two across, then three taps.

"I thought Harry was here, in the Leaky Cauldron," said Liv as the wall shifted, opening up to Diagon Alley.

"Get this," said Ron as they stepped onto the cobblestone street. The boy had grown a few more inches and sported even more freckles. He, too, had reached the peak of puberty, and that was a good thing — judging by the faint blush Liv spotted on Hermione's cheeks. "Harry blew up his aunt while Ronnie was over at his house. Dad told us a few days ago, since he works at the Ministry and all — anyway, sometimes I wish I could blow up my aunt—"