𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯; 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦

FIRST DAY OF CLASSES:
potions and parcels

--------- "Strong people stand up for themselves, but stronger people stand up for others." ---------

THE GIRL WHO ENDURED

                    SEPTEMBER 2, 1991; The first day of classes at Hogwarts

                    SEPTEMBER 2, 1991; The first day of classes at Hogwarts. Liv awoke freshened, but still terribly scared. Though she was pureblood, she still felt left out. All the other purebloods practically already knew about magic. It was like a Spanish non-speaker taking a Spanish class. Liv couldn't speak the 'language' but yet she's a part of that 'culture'.

Liv was accompanied by her new friends (Daphne and Ronnie) to breakfast, the three of them trying to ignore the obnoxious boys (Malfoy, Theo, and Mattheo). Mostly it was the boys laughing at insulting jokes Malfoy made about mudbloods or about Liv's cousin, Harry. But every time he'd insult Harry, Liv refrained herself from saying something, not wanting him to know Harry was her cousin at all. At least for now.

Liv loved her new friends in Slytherin, they were already so fun and protective. But Liv could never really relate to them. They had all known each other their whole lives, practically know all the magic spells because they grew up with them. The only thing Liv had in common with them was that she was in Slytherin and a pureblood. But she really didn't understand what that meant. She knew what it was but at the same time, she didn't.

She felt different. Almost like a...muggle-born.

Maybe that's why Liv got so excited when she saw Hermione Granger in her History of Magic class with Professor Binns. Though by blood, and by houses, Liv and Hermione were different and should hate each other, but they didn't. Liv could relate to Hermione, and Hermione could too in a way. They both knew they would be friends, great friends actually.

But before Liv had even arrived in History of Magic, she had all the classes beforehand.

In Professor Sinistra's Astronomy class, Liv was happy to know that all her Slytherin friends were there with her. But she was also unhappy to know that included Malfoy. He was not her friend. He just happened to be her friends' friend and in her house. He seemed not so happy to see her there either, but at the same time, it gave him a perfect opportunity to figure out her 'secret.' And how Daphne and Ronnie knew how special Liv was, but somehow he did not. He didn't like that they knew more than him, and he would figure it out by the end of the year. He swore on it. But Liv just hoped he wasn't in all her classes.

Professor Sprout's class was Herbology, where three times a week, Liv and her class would go out to the greenhouse behind the castle to study the subject. There they would learn how to take care of all the strange plants and fungi, and find out what they were used for. Unfortunately, once again, Malfoy was in her class. Along with Daphne, Ronnie, Theo, Mattheo, and those little bodyguards who follow the white-haired boy around.