𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺; 𝘨𝘰𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER TWENTY: MEETING WITH THE ENEMY
Rogue Bludger

---------- "reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappeared." ----------

FOOL'S DAUGHTER

THREE DAYS LATER WAS NOVEMBER SEVENTH, the first Gryffindor v

THREE DAYS LATER WAS NOVEMBER SEVENTH, the first Gryffindor v. Slytherin Quidditch game of the year. The night before, Mattheo mentioned to Liv and Daphne about seeing him before the game started. So just an hour before the match began, Liv and Daphne awkwardly walked up to the Slytherin changing rooms, where they heard the team buzzing inside.

The two girls glanced at each other before Liv knocked on the door. In just mere seconds, the door opened, releasing a horrible scent, causing the girls to tense up. Marcus Flint's head popped out, who stared at the two confused, "Greengrass, Potter?" he questioned and they both waved, holding onto their noses, "What in Merlin's name are you doing here?"

"We're here to see—" Daphne began.

"Merlin, don't you boys shower!" asked Liv, almost coughing and Marcus rolled his eyes.

"Malfoy! Riddle! Your girlfriends are here to see you!" Marcus shouted, storming back into the changing room, and leaving the door open.

"We're not their girlfriends!" both girls shouted back.

A few moments later, Mattheo appeared in the doorway, his confusion flattering when he saw who it was, "She's not my girlfriend," he loudly said into the changing room so the captain could hear.

Right then, a confused Malfoy stepped into the doorway, only to just smirk, "She is," he said and Liv glared at him.

"No...I'm...not..." she bitterly muttered and he chuckled. But yelped when Mattheo pushed him back into the changing room.

The Riddle boy then stepped out of the changing room and closed the door behind him. He wore his Quidditch uniform, and something about him in it on the day of the game, made Daphne smile. But she blinked, focusing back on the reason they were there.

"So...what'd you want to see us about?" asked Liv as Daphne crossed her arms.

"I wrote a letter to my guardian regarding the — voices — Liv and I have been hearing, but after I sent it, I found a book in my room," Mattheo told the two as they eyed him, "I forgot Richard had packed it with my things. But I discovered it had something about the Chamber of Secrets in it. It was late, and I didn't have time to read it all through. Also why I asked you two to see me here this morning since I had to wake up so early today."

"Well...what's the book called?" asked Daphne.

"The Wizarding World and More," he answered and they crinkled their brows.