𝘵𝘸𝘰 ; 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭

LETTERS FROM NO ONE:
mystery letter

---------- "They provoke you but when you defend yourself,
they cry victim." ----------

THE GIRL WHO ENDURED

tw; abuse

                    THE DAY AT THE MALL was all fun and very uneventful for Liv and Valerie Gaunt

THE DAY AT THE MALL was all fun and very uneventful for Liv and Valerie Gaunt. Grandpa Jack had left them be for the day so that he could do his own errands at the mall, so the girls were alone for the whole day. But before he left them be, he gave Valerie two-hundred quid for both her and Liv. He then gave the girls a stern and cold look, one that once again sent chills down Liv's back, "Stay together. No mindless wandering or thoughtless browsing. I don't care what it could be for. Meet me back here at five o'clock sharp --- no exceptions."

"Yes, Grandfather."
"Yes, Grandfather."

The girls took off and Grandpa Jack went on his way --- for five hours straight, the girls shopped and ate and shopped some more. Whether it be at a jewelry store or a clothing store, Liv and Valerie had no setbacks, or interruptions, filled with endless laughs and memories, until——

"I had it first!" Liv argued with a girl, snatching a straight leather jacket, while another girl was trying to grab it from her grasps. It was on sale for fourteen quid, it was cute, and Liv was determined to get it, even if this black-haired, pug-faced girl had the same idea.

"I saw it first!" the girl said, in a snobby and squeaky voice that irritated both Liv and Valerie's ears.

"Well, it's in my hands!" said Liv and glared at the girl. She glared back, and Valerie tried to intervene to get the girl to back off. But Liv continued to glare and with a sudden ignition, her hair caught on fire.

Liv and Valerie stared at the girl in shock as Liv let her grip go of the jacket, but it didn't matter. The girl ran out screaming her head off, presumably to find her parents or an officer. Valerie leaned down and got the jacket off the ground and handed it to Liv. "It's yours now," she said but Liv almost laughed a scoff.

"What...just...happened?" Liv asked.

"Maybe there's a gas leak," Valerie suggested.

"Okay," Liv mumbled, still clearly in shock at what just happened.

"Do you still want it?" Valerie asked, gesturing to the jacket, but Liv couldn't answer. She couldn't figure out what just happened, and a part of her felt bad. But at the same time, that girl was mean, and probably deserved it.

Liv gulped, but she started to intensely tremble terribly when she saw Grandpa Jack storming for them. For Liv. The girls had assumed that he saw the incident from afar, and Valerie had hoped he was coming at them in worry, and not anger. What just happened wasn't their fault --- Liv could have been even burned too. "Olivia Jenna Gaunt!" He charged into the store, and grabbed Liv's arm, squeezing it hard, making her wince in pain.