𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹; 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX:
BUCKBEAK

---- "i care too much in a world that cares too little

---- "i care too much in a world that cares too little." ----

GOOD & EVIL

——— LIV WAS PLEASED TO GET OUT of the castle after lunch. Yesterday's rain had cleared; the sy was a clare, pale gray, and the grass was springy and damp underfoot as they see off for their first-ever Care of Magical Creatures class. Since Daphne had Ancient Runes with Mattheo, and Theo had Arithmancy, Liv and Ronnie walked towards Hagrid's Hut together with Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Valerie. Though as the six third-years emerged from the bridge and made their way towards Hagrid's Hut with the Whomping Willow looming in the distance, the two Slytherins noticed that Hermione and Ron were bickering more than usual. And when Ron was being short with Liv, the girl realized it had something to do with Winter, Crookshanks, and his horribly ugly rat.

"Death omens," scoffed Hermione. "Honestly, if you ask me, Divination's a very wooly disciple."

"I agree," said Ronnie. "It's bloody ridiculous. Does Professor Trelawney honestly think Ron and I will be together in the future? She could not be more wrong. I'd rather kiss his rat."

"I am... right behind you," Ron muttered annoyed.

"I know, Ron. That's why I said it," said Ronnie with a light smirk.

"What did she mean I needed to accept my feelings and it will save us all?" asked Liv. "What feelings? About what?"

"I've got to say though, Ancient Runes, now that's a fascinating subject," said Hermione, and Valerie beamed in agreement. Though the rest of the five stared at them confused.

"Ancient Runes?" Liv questioned.

"Exactly how many classes are you two taking this term?" asked Ron.

"A fair few," said Hermione.

"It sounds like more than a few," said Ronnie.

"Hang on," said Ron. "Ancient Runes is the same time as Divination. You'd have to be in two classes at once."

"Don't be silly, Ronald," said Hermione. "How could anyone be in two classes at once?"

As they ventured further towards Hagrid's Hut, Hermione, Liv, and Ronnie began to mimic Professor Trelawney as Valerie giggled at them.

"Broaden your minds," laughed Hermione.

"You must have The Sight, Hermione!" Liv cried and Ronnie gasped dramatically.

"You have... The Grim!" she cried out, and the whole group of five Gryffindors and two Slytherins laughed all their way to Hagrid's Hut on the edge of the Forbidden Forest.