𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵; 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥

GRYFFINDOR'S NEW SEEKER:
and the three-head-dog

--------- "The fear of dogs is deep and universal amongst all that are less than Man." ---------

THE GIRL WHO ENDURED

                    OVER THE WEEKEND, the first weekend she was at Hogwarts, was quite busy for Liv

                    OVER THE WEEKEND, the first weekend she was at Hogwarts, was quite busy for Liv. On saturday, she caught up on some homework and sent Valerie her reply letter via Hedwig.

Dear Valerie,
Hogwarts is everything I could ever dream of. The classes are amazing, and though sometimes I do feel like an outsider, I have never felt so complete with myself. I made new friends right on the first day, and some not so friendly ones. There's Daphne Greengrass, who is Mrs. Greengrass's daughter! Then there's Ronnie Blake, Theo Nott Jr., Mattheo Riddle, Ron Weasley, Fred and George Weasley, Hermione Granger, Peter Whiteford, and of course Harry! There is another, but he's not really a friend. He's been friends with Daphne, Ronnie, Theo and Mattheo their whole lives, but he isn't exactly a nice boy.

He's mean, and cruel, and insults everyone who isn't a pureblood wizard or anyone whose friends with mixed bloods. His name is Draco Malfoy. I'm only around him all the time because we're in the same house: Slytherin. And we have the same classes too!

As for Harry, don't be alarmed, but I told him he could write to you as well. I'm sure you'll be receiving his letter soon. I am sorry about Dudley and Grandpa, but we'll see each other soon. I swear it.
All love, Liv.

Once Hedwig flew off with Liv's letter, she then went on to finish her homework. It was on Sunday that she cleaned. She washed and put away her clothes, organized her bed and bathroom area, changed her bedsheets, replaced Winter's essentials, and once she was done with everything, she took a shower, refreshing herself for the beginning of the week.

She and Winter then found themselves downstairs, reading textbooks from her classes on the big leather couch when she was approached. She ignored the presence, one she reconized from their minty scent. Even Winter seemed to know better because the kitten hissed at him at every attempt he did to get near her.

"So what is it?" Malfoy asked.

"What is what?" Liv asked, turning a page in the textbook.

"What's your secret?" Malfoy asked, and with that, Liv froze, looking up at him, "I told you I would find it out."

"The only reason you will find out is when I tell you, or if someone tells you. You won't figure it out," Liv told him.

"So you're saying I can't figure it out on my own?" Malfoy asked.

"Well, let's see. You fall asleep in History of Magic, you make fun of everyone under the bloody sun, and I highly doubt you've been studying at all for any of your classes, so yes, that's exactly what I'm saying," said Liv, indicating that he was too dumb to figure it out.