𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯; 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶

NORBERT:
the dark forest

--------- "Some people you're just meant
to get in trouble with." ---------

THE GIRL WHO ENDURED

                    ONCE TERM STARTED AGAIN, Liv, Hermione, Harry, and Ron were back to skimming through books, but Harry now had even less time than Liv, Hermione, and Ron because Quidditch practice started again

                    ONCE TERM STARTED AGAIN, Liv, Hermione, Harry, and Ron were back to skimming through books, but Harry now had even less time than Liv, Hermione, and Ron because Quidditch practice started again. So cautiously, Liv finally told Daphne and Theo about Nicolas Flamel. And Ronnie even decided to help, attending the library with Liv, Hermione, and Ron. She would have included Mattheo but he was too close with Malfoy and Liv was nervous he'd tell him, and no one in their group trusted that boy. But the more time went on, the more Liv was losing hope they'd ever find any information about Flamel.

One weekend, Liv entered her common room, wearing a long-sleeved white shirt, jeans, and combat boots, with her Slytherin robes atop, opened up, whilst having her nose stuck in yet another book. But really, it was the same book she was reading before. The one about famous wizards and witches. She read through it again to see if she missed any information about Nicolas Flamel. But when she walked in, she felt someone walk up to her, walking along with her as she walked. She ignored him, despite knowing who it was since he loved to always bother her at all times of the day.

"What you got there, Gaunt?"

She glanced at Malfoy for a moment, finding him sending her his Draco-Smirk, but before he could snatch the book away again, she closed it, holding it against her chest.

"What do you want?"

"Just checking up on my girlfriend—"

"Shut up!" She snapped, "Let me get one thing straight. I am not nor will ever be — your bloody girlfriend!"

"Ouch. That hurt."

"Good," Liv spat before she began to walk past him but he caught up with her.

"Hey, isn't that the book you read before we left?" He asked.

"What's it to you?" She asked.

"Just wondering why you're reading it again," he said.

"It's nothing."

"Nothing? Clearly, it's something."

"No, it's not. And maybe if you stopped focusing on me and this ridiculous guessing game of yours, you would be actually passing your classes."

"Why are you so mean to me?" He asked with a smile.

"Hm, I wonder, maybe because you're always bullying my friends," Liv told him.

"I wouldn't call it bullying, but more like, proving I'm better," he said and Liv scoffed before facing him.

"You don't have to prove anything! You can be, you know, nice!" She spat but she grumbled to herself when she realized he wasn't listening to her.