𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯; 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦

HOUSE CUP WINNER:
her destiny

----- "And then, she's reminded, 'There may be darkness within this world. But inside us the light burns brighter than you could ever know.'." ------

THE GIRL WHO ENDURED

                    THREE DAYS LATER, Liv slowly woke up, finding herself in the Hospital Wing

THREE DAYS LATER, Liv slowly woke up, finding herself in the Hospital Wing. But as she fluttered her eyes open, she felt a rough, wet texture hitting her cheek. Is that...a tongue?

She blinked, finding Winter laying on top of her, purring while licking her rosey cheek. She blinked a bit more, focusing her eyesight to her surroundings. She sat up in her bed, leaning up against the pillows, holding Winter close to her chest, noticing all the cards, flowers, and candy surrounding the foot of her bed.

"Liv?" The girl turned next to her, finding Harry sitting up in the bed next to her, a happy grin on his face while adjusting his glasses, "You're awake!"

"What happened?" Liv groggily asked, noticing that there were the same gifts for Harry at the foot of his bed as well.

"Voldemort's spirit...I guess...passed through you...and you passed out. I ran towards you to help you, but he passed through me as well, and the same thing happened to me," Harry explained and Liv's eyebrows crinkled up. Conflicted.

"Good afternoon, Liv and Harry."

The two perked up when Professor Dumbledore walked into the Hospital Wing, a smile on his face, glad the two were finally awake. He then glanced at all the gifts on their beds.

"Tokens from your admirers?"

"Admirers?" Harry questioned.

"What happened in the dungeons between you two and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally...the whole school knows," Professor Dumbledore told them and Liv softly smiled at him, "Ah — I see your friend Ronald has saved you the trouble of opening your Chocolate Frogs."

And from this, Liv and Harry's eyes lit up in surprise.

"Ron was here?" Harry asked.

"So was Hermione, Ronnie, Peter, and your other Slytherin friends," Professor Dumbledore informed them and a smile beamed onto Liv's face.

"Was he alright? Ron, I mean," Harry asked.

"What about Hermione? And everyone else?" Liv asked as well, her eyes lighting up in curiosity.

"Fine. They're all just fine," Professor Dumbledore assured and Liv sighed in relief.

"But...what happened to the Stone?" Harry asked.

"Relax, dear boy," Professor Dumbledore softly said, "The stone has been destroyed. My friend, Nicolas, and I had a little chat and agreed it was best all around."