𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯; 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴' 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: FLOURISH AND BLOTTS
friends reunion

---------- "There are friends, there is family, and then there's friends that are family." ----------

FOOL'S DAUGHTER

                    THE EARLY MORNING OF AUGUST 4TH, 1992, the Anglia dropped through a pink sky, a haphazard mess of a house, built around a towering central chimney appearing below

THE EARLY MORNING OF AUGUST 4TH, 1992, the Anglia dropped through a pink sky, a haphazard mess of a house, built around a towering central chimney appearing below. By the road, a lopsided sign read: THE BURROW.

FLUMPH! The car touched down in a whirling cone of dust, scattering a group of chickens, and fishtails to a halt. The six boys and girls spilled quickly out of the car when Fred urgently whispered to them, "Hurry! Let's nip inside before Mum wakes up!"

The group sneaked inside, gently closing the door behind them. Fred slowly walked into the living room, quietly looking around for anyone, and when he saw the coast was clear, he looked back at the group with a relieved smile, "Alright, we're good," he said.

"Did you sneak out? To come rescue Harry?" Valerie asked and the boys nodded.

The blonde looked quite concerned, knowing they had sneaked out then sneaked three more people inside disagreeing with her. All the while, Liv and Harry were looking around the home, gazing at the magical objects surrounding them:

A clock displayed different chores for each family member.

A pair of needles knit a sweater by themselves.

A stack of playing cards shuffled themselves, providing a cooling breeze for Ron's aging rat, Scabbers.

Ron shrugged, averting his eyes self-consciously, "It's not much, but it's home," said Ron.

Honestly, Liv loved it. It was cozy and warm, and so home-like, "I love it," she said and Ron looked up at her, as well as the other Weasley boys.

"I think it's brilliant," said Harry.

"It's very family-friendly. It's wonderful, Ron," Valerie smiled.

Ron saw the mesmerized expressions of his friends and new friend, and he slowly grinned to himself.

"WHERE...HAVE...YOU...BEEN?!"

The group nearly jumped out of their skin when they saw Mrs. Weasley jump out from nowhere, glaring down at her boys from behind a chair. She suddenly sweetly smiled when she saw the terrified faces of Liv, Harry, and Valerie, "Harry! Liv! How wonderful to see you! And hello to your new friend, nice to meet you!" She then looked back at her boys, furious once again, "Beds empty! No note! You could've died! You could've been seen!" She then turned back to the children who weren't hers, "Of course, I don't blame you."