𝘴𝘪𝘹; 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶

WELCOME TO HOGWARTS:
gryffindor, hufflepuff, ravenclaw and slytherin

--------- "No matter where we each stand, together we can look upon the same sun, the same moon, and the same sky, so we are forever one family." ---------

THE GIRL WHO ENDURED

                    ONCE LIV SAID GOODBYE TO WINTER, she and Daphne joined the crowd thronging the corridor

                    ONCE LIV SAID GOODBYE TO WINTER, she and Daphne joined the crowd thronging the corridor. The train slowed down and finally stopped. People pushed their way towards the exit, and onto a tiny, dark platform. Liv stayed by Daphne, trying to keep warm from the cold night. The two girls suddenly shot up above them when a lamp bobbled over their heads, along with the other first years, "Firs' years! Firs' years over here!" A big, hairy face beamed over the seas of heads, and Liv had never seen anyone like him before, "All right there, Harry?" Liv turned back to see that Harry and Ron had gotten off the train, catching the giant's attention, "You must be the famous Liv, I take it?" Liv turned back to face the giant again, and she nervously nodded, "C'mon, follow me – any more firs' years? Mind yer step, now! Firs' years follow me!"

Stumbling over their feet, the first years followed the giant down what seemed to be a steep, narrow path. It was so dark on either side of them that Liv was quick to assume they were in some kind of forest. Liv almost slipped, falling right on her arse, when someone caught her, placing her back on her feet. She huffed embarrassed before seeing that who helped her was a boy. A boy with dark chocolate eyes and light brown hair. He had a glow to him, a nice and kind glow, "Watch your step," he said before he ran off ahead of her. Daphne snaked her arm through Liv's, the two continuing forward while Liv wondered who that boy was.

"Yeh'll get yer firs' sight o' Hogwarts in a moment," the giant called out, "Jus' round this bend."

The narrow path suddenly opened onto the edge of a great black lake. Perched atop a high mountain on the other side, its windows sparkling magically in the starry sky was a vast castle with many turrets and towers. Liv and Daphne both stared at it, utterly frozen, utterly in awe. It was beautiful.

"No more'n four to a boat!" the giant told them, pointing to a fleet of little boats sitting in the water by the shore. Liv watched as those boys from before all got in a boat together, laughing their arses off for whatever reason. She then saw the boy who caught her from slipping, get on a boat with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Daphne dragged Liv onto one of the boats, along with a girl she didn't recognize and one she did. Pansy. The girl gave Liv a glare but Daphne gave Pansy an even bigger glare, which the short-haired girl immediately backed off. The other girl, a girl with dark brown hair and dark doe eyes, she and Daphne had a bit of small talk, the two seem to know the other.

"Everyone in?" shouted the giant, who had a boat for himself, "Right then – FORWARD!" And the fleet of little boats moved all at once, gliding across the lake, which seemed to be smooth as glass. Everyone was quiet, all in awe of the great castle overhead.