𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯; 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 '𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: FIRST OF TERM
whomping willow

---------- "stick with the people who pull the magic out of you instead of the madness." ----------

FOOL'S DAUGHTER

                    THE END OF THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS CAME QUICKER THAN EXPECTED, and soon enough it was September first, 1992

THE END OF THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS CAME QUICKER THAN EXPECTED, and soon enough it was September first, 1992. Mrs. Weasley and Valerie had prepared a big breakfast for the household. Liv groggily stumbled into the kitchen right as Harry did, her wearing a white top with a green sweater jacket, and blue jeans. Plus her Slytherin robes.

Finally, everyone was at the table, their trunks were already in the rightful vehicles, and everything was all sorted for them, plates of breakfast in front of them

Ginny was expressing her nervousness for her first year when Valerie set down the last plate of food while Harry softly smiled at her. The blonde then sat down in between Harry and Liv, eating breakfast happily, while trying to listen to Ginny.

It wasn't long until they were loading up into the two cars, on their way to King's Cross Station. But though they had everything planned, and worked out, the group was running late. The Gaunts, Weasleys, and Harry – pushing large trolleys with their belongings – dashed under the large clock which read two minutes to eleven, "10:58. Come on, come on!" Mr. Weasley exclaimed.

"The train'll be leaving any moment!" Mrs. Weasley exclaimed.

Hurrying, they raced to platforms nine and ten, and quickly, Percy, Fred, and George stridden briskly towards the stone barrier that dived the platforms – and simply disappeared.

"Woah," Valerie murmured with a smile, "That's wicked..."

"Okay," said Grandpa Jack quite loudly, taking Valerie's hand, "That's enough magic for one summer."

Liv and Harry turned back to them, realizing they were now going to leave to head for their non-magic, muggle life. Valerie quickly, but lasting, hugged Liv and Harry before Liv said her goodbyes to her grandfather. The two turned around, heading out of the station and towards the parking lot.