Chapter 212

Lin Qing He didn't know about it. She heard about it from little Su Cheng's story after getting off work.

"Second Aunt was beaten. Grandma took uncles and the others to fight back!" Little Su Cheng explained.

"Where are your third brother and the others?" Lin Qing He asked.

"Third Brother followed them. I stay at home to watch the house." Little Su Cheng replied.

Don't judge according to Su Da Lin's gentlemanly behavior, little Su Cheng grew up in the countryside. He often fought with other children, especially since he mingled with his third brother.

So when he heard that his grandma and the others were going over to fight, it wasn't shocking at all for him. He wasn't afraid either.

Lin Qing He wanted to laugh when she saw him like this. She rubbed his little head and said, "It's wrong to fight, but if someone else hits you, then you can fight back. You don't have to endure it."

"I know. No one dared to hit me." Little Su Cheng proudly stated.

He had so many elder brothers. Last time there was someone who was older than him. He couldn't beat him. When he came back, he quietly told his third brother. His third brother went to get him back for him without saying a word.

Of course Lin Qing He was clueless about these things. Even if she knew, she won't say anything.

There might be something wrong with her way of education, but boys really had to be roughly raised when they are young, especially in the countryside. When boys, who have never fought with others, grow up, their childhood will inevitably felt a little imperfect.

Of course one had to know when enough was enough.

Lin Qing He inquired with Mrs. Cai. Mrs. Cai knew about it, she told her that Mother Zhou had called a few women in the village.

Lin Qing He knew in her mind that they were all very fierce women in the village.

So she took some leftovers that she got from Sister Mei yesterday and stewed it with starch noodles. Mother Zhou had gathered four people, so she divided it into four big bowls. All of them were big portions.

Zhou Qing Bai and the others didn't come back until around seven o'clock. After they came back, Lin Qing He had already prepared the food. It went without saying, she had to help entertain them (like a guest).

They stayed for a meal. Afterward, each was gifted this bowl of stewed noodles with meat. It made the few who were called to help delighted.

This kind of thing was very common in the countryside- calling the village's fierce ones to seek justice for their married daughter. It was enough to have them stay for a meal. It was rare to see one like Lin Qing He, preparing food for them to bring back.

They all said that they would wash the bowl and send it over later. And if anyone dared to bully the married-off daughters of the village, they can also call for them.

Once everything was mostly over, Lin Qing He finally had the time to ask Mother Zhou what was going on.

Mother Zhou spat out in disgust: "This old Huang Family really treat my old Zhou Family non-existent. Just those three melons and two dates, they withered as soon as we went over!"

She understood her second daughter's temper. To be able to force her to come back to her maternal family to file a complaint, how can they show any politeness?

Simply called for reinforcement as well as her daughter's brother and directly charge over for the kill.

Once they arrived, Huang Family's old pious woman and eldest daughter-in-law pinned down on the ground by accompanying fellow old women and received a beating. Huang Family's men didn't even dare to move!