Chapter 374

After receiving her daughter-in-law's response, Mother Zhou also came back to give the troublesome old Madam Zhu a reply.

She swears that after this incident, she won't be in contact with this person in the future. Simply too annoying.

"My daughter-in-law said, he's still young. Only eighteen years old. No rush. He has to start his career first, then his family. Zhen Zhen girl is one year older than my grandson. Can't delay her." Mother Zhou stated.

While she was ridiculing in her heart.

She was one year older than her eldest grandson and was boasted that there were few like her in heaven and hard to find on earth. To the unknown, they would think she was really a fairy!

Old Madam Zhu was naturally not very happy. She thought it was a sure thing. She didn't expect this to happen.

After returning home, she coldly harrumphed to old Mister Zhu: "It's not just a family from the country. She really treats herself as something. A good girl like Zhen Zhen was recommended and she even dared to be pretentious. A family of self-employed!"

Regardless of whether the self-employed make money or not, selling things at this time was indeed not respectful. But with the deepening of restriction drop, especially this year, there really were many self-employed.

There were many street stalls outside.

Uncle Zhu said: "I say, that's about enough. In this matter, you were too hot-headed. What self-employed people. Their family consists of college students and university teacher. What else does Zhen Zhen have besides a capital household registration? They also got it too!"

"We are born and raised, while they are foreign residents. How can they be the same?" Old Madam Zhu harrumphed.

"Save it. If they aren't willing, they aren't. Just find another family for Zhen Zhen." Old Mister Zhu waved his hand.

Old Madam Zhu still felt indignant: "Such a good girl like Zhenzhen..."

Old Mister Zhu was impatient to listen to her long-windedness. He went straight out, leaving old Madam Zhu with a stomach full of complaints.

Zhu Zhen Zhen came a few days later.

Then she heard her gran's nagging. Her eyes immediately redded: "Is the Zhou family dissatisfied with me?"

"Zhen Zhen, don't be sad. Can only say that their old Zhou family doesn't have this blessing. You are so wonderful. How can they be dissatisfied? Don't worry about them. Gran will find you a good one." Old Madam Zhu coaxed.

Zhu Zhen Zhen lowered her head and said, "But... but I fancy Zhou Kai."

The youth was so tall, so handsome and mature. His eyes were exceptionally sharp. Just one look, he gave one a feeling of security.

She wasn't favored at home. She heard that the conditions in his family were good and his parents are reasonable. If she can marry in, she will be able to live well.

"What's the use of fancying? His family didn't fancy you," responded old Madam Zhu.

Regardless of how tactfully Mother Zhou said, it was obvious she didn't fancy her. Otherwise, she wouldn't refuse and she would agree to it straight away.

Hmph, since her granddaughter didn't meet their eyes, who else can they marry?

Zhu Zhen Zhen was close to crying.

She even came to ask Mother Zhou Mu. Seeing her wanting to talk but stopped, Mother Zhou asked: "Zhen Zhen, what's the matter? Is there anything I can help?"