Chapter 366

"I made an arrangement with the photo studio tomorrow morning. At nine o'clock, we will all go over to take pictures." Zhou Gui Lai said at this time.

"Third paying?" Zhou Xuan raised his eyebrows.

"I'll pay then. I will be extravagant as well." Zhou Gui Lai replied indifferently.

He'll use his grandparent's new year's red envelopes, as well as his youngest aunt and his youngest uncle's ones. Granny Ma and Ma Cheng Min from next door also gave one.

There wasn't a big red envelope, just small ones.

Lin Qing He naturally gave Ma Xiao Dan a big one in return.

This was how the New Year red envelopes were. Almost an exchange. There were more or less some discrepancies, but it wasn't minded.

Unless it was a large gap. Then it'll leave some unease.

So this time, Zhou Gui made a lot of money despite receiving small red envelopes.

So this dolt took out a lot of money and invited everyone to take pictures tomorrow morning.

Naturally, Lin Qing He didn't have any objections. The red envelope was given to him and he can manage it by himself.

Everyone arranged for the meet-up. Wait at the photo studio at nine o'clock tomorrow morning.

At this time, there were very limited photo studios. Just mention an address and it was easy to find.

They stayed there until after nine o'clock before Lin Qing He got Zhou Kai to send his god-grandfather bac. Then she brought Zhou Qing Bai and her two sons home.

"Would you like a bowl of glutinous rice balls?" Lin Qing He asked.

"Not eating. I'm so full tonight." Zhou Gui Lai answered.

Zhou Xuan also declined. Lin Qing He made herself and Zhou Qing Bai a bowl. These were glutinous rice and fragrant taro balls, which she made and kept for supper.

Slightly sweet, which was pretty delicious.

After eating, the couple went to wash up and then went back to rest. The brothers waited for their eldest brother to come back. Once he was back, they can continue to listen to his stories about the military academy until eleven o’clock before going to sleep.

'Eldest Brother is going to be a soldier. Second Brother is going to be a professor. I will do business.' Zhou Gui Lai thought happily during bedtime.

Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai were in the room. Only now, they fell asleep.

They had been in the room for more than an hour and haven't slept yet. No need to ask what they were doing. In short, Zhou Qing Bai was very hardworking now.

No matter how sour and astringent the fruit was, Lin Qing He must eat it as she had planted the seed herself.

What can she do? Complyingly accompanied the hero and expressed her willingness to birth a daughter. As long as he fights out, she will give birth!

Zhou Qing Bai was very satisfied with her attitude. After finishing his work, he hugged his wife to sleep.

"Qing Bai, have you heard of this phrase?" Lin Qing He feebly uttered.

"Huh?" Zhou Qing Bai replied.

"There is only exhausted ox, and no badly plowed land." Lin Qing He said.

"In an acre, there's only so much land. I can handle it." Zhou Qing Bai said.

Listen to this. What bawdy words these are? Sure enough, her family Qing Bai learned to be bad now. Lin Qing He gave him a light hammer. Zhou Qing Bai laughed.