Chapter 398

Only due to the possibility of them being able to help in the future, Zhao Jun came here again.

Seeing him come over, Xu Sheng Mei's face expressed delight and gratefulness. Zhao Jun felt he had a stage to step down and he stayed with Father Zhou and Mother Zhou for a while before the couple went back.

"What did he think he is? As if  we want him to come!" Mother Zhou couldn't help mutter.

Father Zhou, who had never been involved in these things, frowned a little. He was also not satisfied with this grandson-in-law, Zhao Jun.

Anyone with a discerning eye can see that his granddaughter was totally fawning him. As her grandpa, would he feel comfortable with this?

But what can he do now? She already married over now. Each person had their own fate.

Lin Qing He knew about Zhao Jun and Xu Sheng Mei's visit. She heard it from Zhou Xuan.

"If they are going to borrow money in the future, no need to think. Just answer, understood?" Lin Qing He said to Zhou Qing Bai.

"Zhao Family is rich." Zhou Qing Bai shook his head.

Zhao Family was indeed rich. Father Zhao was the factory manager. It was said that his monthly salary was more than 100 yuan. Mother Zhao was also a director there. Her monthly salary was also very high. Everyone else had their own jobs. It can be said that the conditions of Zhao Family were indeed very good.

Xu Sheng Mei truly married into a higher position.

However, Lin Qing He thought otherwise: "Zhao Family's conditions are good but it doesn't mean that Zhao Jun's conditions are good. Anyway, if he wants to borrow money, don't lend a cent."

She felt that her family's attitude was obvious enough. And they still came over for a visit. Wasn't this signaling need for help?

"En." Zhou Qing Bai responded to her.

The two annoying things were passed and everything else was fine.

On this day, Lin Qing He told Zhou Er Ni to go to Wang Yuan's Garment Factory and order clothes with him.

Seeing that National Day was over and the weather was about to get colder, it went without saying to start ordering autumn clothes and cotton clothes at this time.

However, Zhou Er Ni, who has always been a nimble worker, hesitated, "Fourth Aunt, how about getting Uncle Cheng Min to go?"

"What's the matter?" Lin Qing He was preparing for the lesson and responded without looking up. She didn't notice her niece acting odd.

"I'm not feeling well. I'm afraid I won't be able to go tomorrow," Zhou Er Ni replied vaguely.

Lin Qing He nodded and said, "Alright. Take a break. If you feel uncomfortable tomorrow, let Cheng Min go."

Zho Er Ni breathed a sigh of relief, then nodded and went to busy herself.

It was Ma Cheng Min, who went to order the clothes the next day.

"Why did you come? I thought Zhou Hong Ying was coming." Wang Yuan, the owner of the garment factory, said when he came out and saw that it was Ma Cheng Min.

Zhou Hong Ying was Zhou Er Ni's proper name.

"She's not feeling well, so I came over." Ma Cheng Min didn't think too much and passed the order to Wang Yuan.

There were few thousands of pieces of autumn clothes. There cotton-padded clothes behind, was quite a lot too.

Wang Yuan took it and mentioned casually, "I heard that Zhou Hong Ying's cousin married. And it's into the capital?"