Chapter 380

Although there was the addition of Zhou Yang, Gang Zi, and Wu Ni, there was sufficient accommodation.

For Wu Ni, it was the old rule, live with Er Ni in the dumpling shop.

As for Zhou Yang and Gang Zi, they arranged to live on the second floor of the men's clothing store.

But these two boys weren't happy to live there. They would rather squeeze at this side than live in the spacious room there.

So Lin Qing He left them be. Go sleep where they want. Boys were all sloppy raised. There was nothing wrong with laying a straw mat and camping on the floor in this weather.

However, Xu Sheng Mei was really displeased when she learned that Gang Zi was actually coming here to watch the men's clothing store.

All day long, she appeared glum.

Lin Qing He didn't notice this. It was when Zhou Xiao Mei came to find her to go to the bathhouse and told her about it.

"Sheng Mei seems to be dissatisfied with Fourth Sister-in-law." Zhou Xiao Mei spoke.

"Because of Gang Zi?" Lin Qing He knew what was up without guessing.

"En. It should be due to you not letting her brother come but allowed Gang Zi to come." Zhou Xiao Mei nodded.

Lin Qinghe laughed: "It's my shop, is it not up to me to decide who helps out?"

Zhou Xiao Mei didn't refute this and said, "Sheng Mei is too insensible." 

She (Sheng Mei) often quibbled in front of her mother. She was really a white-eyed wolf.

Lin Qing He said: "Already eighteen. If sensible, she would already be. If she doesn't want to be sensible, no one can beg her to."

It's just that she (Qing He) blamed herself a little too.

When she wanted to bring Xu Sheng Mei back at old Zhou's house before, she actually hesitated. It was because she didn't know what kind of person she was.

She did appear good, but in the end, she wasn't clear at all.

But giving consideration to her sister-in-law, First Sister, so she used her. How could she ever think of such an incident would occur, right?

Lin Qing He was indeed a little dissatisfied with this niece, Xu Sheng Mei. Shee was small-minded and short-sighted. And also liked to be petty about things.

She intended for her to enter evening school with Er Ni and Hu Zi from the beginning, but she didn't want to study.

Later, she started to trained Er Niand Hu Zi on managing the accounts and even took Er Ni to the garment factory. Now she was grumbling.

She didn't dare to speak in front of her. Rather, it was all behind her back.

Lin Qing He was displeased with this.

But what else can she do? She already brought her over, so she could only continue to let her work. Still, she regretted it in her heart.

Back then, she shouldn't have looked upon First Sister's face and brought people over after meeting them once.

After committing this mistake once, would she continue to make it? She would never allow Xu Sheng Qiang to come over.

Unless he has the ability to move here by himself. He better not come to mingle into her side, otherwise, she won't even care about what First Sister thinks and ignore him.

Finding Gang Zi because he was right. Not finding Xu Sheng Qiang, cause he wasn't!

As for why he wasn't, First Sister had to reflect on her own.