Chapter 262

It must be said that the incident between Chen Xue and her husband had a big impact on the school.

How one handles their marriage was one's freedom. Others can't interfere if they want a divorce. As long as it wasn't overboard, it didn't have one's impression.

Her tutor liked how Lin Qing He was.

Her thoughts weren't too traditional but still adhered to the principle. Women who take care of the family were always good women.

In early April, the school organized another exchange meeting with Hai City's side. However it wasn't about English, but about mathematics, physics, and chemistry.

Lin Qing He lamented that she couldn't go. While Zhou Kai participated. He majored in mathematics and geography. He was also involved in other subjects. His results were excellent too.

So he joined in.

Before he went, he reported to his mother and asked her if she wanted to buy anything.

Lin Qing He had no needs. A female dorm mate in her dorm made a request to buy a new scarf.

Seeing that she was his mother's dorm mate, even when their friendship was average, he still agreed. She lived in the same dorm as his mother after all.

Lin Qing He didn't have anything to get. She did give him a little pocket money so that he could buy whatever he liked over there.

Zhou Kai came back after going there for a few days. He passed the scarf to that dorm mate and then he pulled his mother aside. He whispered: "Mother, the last time you bought the watch, did someone cheat you? I went to check it. The watch you bought me last time is only one hundred or so."

"Didn't get cheated." Lin Qing He raised an eyebrow.

Zhou Kai was shocked. Seeing his mother like this, he lowered his voice and said: "Mother, tell the truth. Are you doing private selling?"

"Smelly brat not learning well." Lin Qing He pinched his ear: "How can you think of your mother like that?"

She had committed it but she couldn't let her son know. It was not that she was worried that he could not accept it. The son she brought up had a strong mental mind.

She was worried that he'll become bold and copied her.

She owned a space, so she wasn't afraid of anyone investigating. She can't let her son do it.

"Mother, please don't hide it from me. I had an inkling in my heart long ago. Back in our village, our family had so much meat. Every time after the summer harvest was harvested, you had to transport grain to my aunt (Zhou Xiao Mei). Those were all transported to the black market, right?" Zhou Kai whispered.

"I think you owe a beating!" Lin Qing He glared.

"Mother, I am your biological son. What's more, I'm this big. I can think." Zhou Kai said.

Lin Qing He scolded in amusement: "Pay attention to your study. I, your mother, will not do anything shady. Otherwise, your father, that old antique, will be the first to disagree."

"Father is not the same Father as back then. He was corrupted by you." Zhou Kai smirked.

In the past, his father might forbid it. But afterward, whatever his mother said was what goes. There was no room for objection.

"Don't think about those what nots and study hard. After graduation, do you still want to join the army? You can't have a still stain you." Lin Qing He warned seriously.

"Mother, we are all grown up. You don't need to do this anymore. In the future, our brothers can support you. You don't need to work so hard." Zhou Kai answered seriously.