Chapter 223

Zhou Qing Bai was going to enter the municipal city before school starts in September.

This time was to buy chemical fertilizers and pesticides back. After it's used this time, there was no need to buy them again this year.

So early that morning, Lin Qing He followed Zhou Qing Bai.

Zhou Qing Bai felt powerless. He knew that his wife must have other plans, but she refused to say it. Since she followed, she has to stick with him. He won't let her wander around by herself.

The municipal city can't compare with the county city. There was some turbulence a while ago.

This was the characteristic of this era. From time to time, there will be waves.

"Go handle your business. We can meet here in the afternoon for the ride back." Sure enough, his wife planned to part ways with him as soon as she arrived at the station.

"Follow me." Zhou Qing Bai said calmly.

After all these years of sharing the same bed, he knew his own wife's temper. How can she truly do what she said, obediently follow him when she came to the city?

Of course Lin Qing He had no intention to be obedient. Wouldn't that mean she came here for nothing? The smell of ride over wasn't at all unpleasant.

School will start soon. There will be no time to come after school starts.

Wasn't this chance to make a sweep one or two.

"Let's make an arrangement to meet here. Qing Bai, don't worry, I won't get into trouble." Lin Qing He vowed.

Zhou Qing Bai refused to agree. He brought her with him to buy fertilizers and pesticides. There was still more than an hour left. He signaled her to follow her own itinerary, however, he would just follow.

Lin Qing He mentally voiced are you treating me like a criminal?

What's more, with your righteous aura, anyone can tell at a glance that you have retired from the force. Would people want to trade, who dares come out in front of you?

They'll be all scared away.

"What do you want to exchange?" Zhou Qing Bai asked in a low voice.

"I'm not thinking about exchanging. I just want to walk around by myself." Lin Qing He said.

Can't let him know about the gold exchange. This man was very traditional. The last he was willing to bring in a little through his teammate was already stretching his boundary. However, he wouldn't do anything else.

Zhou Qing Bai didn't say anything. He brought her to the mall in the city with the intention to buy her two nice clothes.

But at this time, how could there be any stylish clothes. They were all the same. It already took a toil on Lin Qing He's aesthetics.

Instead, she bought another vest for Zhou Qing Bai and said, "I don't need any. I have spares to change into at home."

Seeing that she really didn't want to buy any, Zhou Qing Bai didn't say anything. He brought her to the supply and demand cooperative in the municipal city and bought some things before coming to the station to wait.

Lin Qing He internally lamented how this trip was wasted. Her Qing Bai was always sticking to her. She felt really helpless.

After riding back to the county town with fertilizers and pesticides, Zhou Qing Bai cycled her back to the village with the items.

Lin Qing He took out the things within the space and carried them home. She deflatedly sent Zhou Qing Bai to occupy himself.

He really stopped her from getting rich.