Chapter 229

She chatted with her few sisters-in-law and nibbled on melon seeds. There were only one or two days a year that was like this. What's more, it was the end of the year. Everyone was jolly and merry. After all, the family was allocated the food and the money. All of which were held by themselves. How can they not be happy?

Speaking of it, old Zhou family was really much more liberal than other families.

Even Second Sister-in-law can find a sense of superiority when she goes out to compare herself with other wives.

Lin Qing He only returned after sitting for approximately two hours.

She poured a ceramic cup of sesame soup tea and said to Zhou Qing Bai: "When did you come back?"

"Not too long ago." Zhou Qing Bai answered.

The couple headed out together. Lin Qing He went to find the sisters-in-law to eat melon seeds. Later, a few married women around their age came. They all chatted and talk about family affairs. While Zhou Qing Bai visited at the leader’s house. There were many people. He just came back.

As for Da Wa, Er Wa, and San Wa, none of them had come back yet.

"Drink some too." Lin Qing He poured him a cup too.

Zhou Qing Bai drank it.

"Tomorrow my brother and my sister-in-law will come over." Lin Qing He told him.

She heard from Da Wa. This time Father Lin was ill, she didn’t send a penny over. If she didn’t know, then forget it. However, eldest son personally encountered it. So she cut out a piece of meat for the sake of going through the motion.

But she let the Third Brother Lin give it in his own name and not in her name.

Lin Qing He really didn't want to be involved in a father-daughter drama with Father Lin.

She also heard a few words from Third Sister-in-law Lin. Father Lin's illness was indeed more severe compared with Father Zhou's last year. Mother Lin only noticed when he almost burned his brain silly in the middle of the night. After that, it was chicken flying and dogs jumping.

Lin Qing He wasn't interested in this matter, so just a display of thought was enough.

"En." Zhou Qing Bai acknowledged. Tomorrow he will be at home waiting for his brother-in-law to come.

"One year after another. It really passes fast." Lin Qing He reminisced.

Zhou Qing Bai's gaze was gentle. He took her hand, and said, "Forever pretty."

Lin Qing He's eyes lit up. Alas, her family Qing Bai knew how to speak words of romance?

With a smile in his eyes, Zhou Qing Bai looked at his wife. Lin Qing He got into a huddle with Zhou Qing Bai. The couple went back to the room to be naughty.

Da Wa, Er Wa, and San Wa only got around nine o'clock.

"Lock the door and go to sleep." From the room, their father's voice sounded.

Obviously, the husband and wife had already called it a day.

Da Wa, Er Wa, and San Wa answered in unison. Then they numbly locked the door and went back to the room.

"It's still so early." Inside the room, Lin Qing He wasn't asleep. She gave Zhou Qing Bai a light hammer.

Zhou Qing Bai's voice was a little husky: "It is early."

This hinted at something meaningful. It came to Lin Qing He, her aunt came a few days ago. He didn't touch her when she left yesterday. However, today...