Chapter 228

Zhou Liu Ni raised the matter of not having New Year Eve's dinner together at home.

"Didn't we eat it together last year? Why aren't we doing it this year?" Said Zhou Liu Ni.

"Don't talk about it. After your display of manner last year, everyone became afraid. Who would be willing to eat with you." Zhou San Ni won't tell her off. It was Zhou Xia who spoke.

Zhou Liu Ni became annoyed: "What do you mean by that? Didn't you eat a lot last year? Also New Year's Eve dinner, isn't it just a meal?"

Zhou Xia didn't want to talk nonsense with her. He ran out to search for Er Wa after eating.

Lin Qing He came over after a while. She brought a bag of candy with her and divided it among her nephews and nieces. More or less, it was considered a courtesy.

"Fourth Aunt, why didn't you come and eat at old Zhou's house this year?" Zhou Liu Ni took the candy and asked.

"There are so many people. It's better for everyone to eat their own." Lin Qing He glanced over and replied.

Really, this Liu Ni...

Forget it. It wasn't her daughter. She won't be a nosy dog who disciplines the mice.

Zhou Liu Ni said: "My family has prepared a lot of delicious food this year. If we eat together, we can share it with everyone."

Lin Qing He mentally said, I almost believed your words.

"Fourth Aunt, I want to study next year, but my mother won't let me." Said Ni said.

"Your mother won't let you study, then go find your father." Lin Qing He responded.

"My father doesn't have a say. Fourth Aunt, why don't you help me pay for the tuition? When I grow up, I will be filial to you." Zhou Liu Ni suggested.

"Ask your mother about this." Lin Qing He just smiled and looked at Second Sister-in-law.

Second Sister-in-law just came out and stood at the door. She scanned the surrounding. It was obvious she was looking for bamboo sticks. Zhou Liu Ni immediately ran away.

Lin Qing He dissuaded on the surface that the child was still young. Then she came to find Eldest Sister-in-law and Third Sister-in-law for a chat.

Eldest Sister-in-law had just heard Zhou Liu Ni's bold words. She lowered her voice and said, "Ignore that Liu Ni girl. Don’t know where she learned these crooked ways. She always pushes everything to her sister and won't be obedient even after her Mother's beatings. What will she be like in the future?"

"I saw her accepting that boy, Chen Fang's candy yesterday," Third Sister-in-law mentioned with a frown.

"This happened?" Eldest Sister-in-law was surprised. Lin Qing He too.

"I saw it. She returned the sugar, so I didn't tell Second Sister-in-law." Third Sister.-in-law said.

Eldest Sister-in-law shook her head, "This girl is too wicked and unrighteous. She's like this now, how can she be taught once she grows up?"

Lin Qinghe didn't have any impression of Zhou Liu Ni, so she changed the subject. She brought up the harvest in various places this year. She heard it from Zhou Qing Bai when he came back.

Zhou Qing Bai had gone to the county meeting with the team leader to give a report. Although he wasn't paid, everyone would give him more respect.

Naturally, she heard that some other production team didn't pay the public ration and had to apply for a relief supply.