Chapter 387

"No need. It's just your fourth uncle's and my clothes. Let your fourth uncle wash them." Lin Qing He said.

"Go and chat with your fourth aunt." Zhou Qing Bai glanced at his niece and uttered.

Zhou San Ni pursed her lips, nodded, and walked in.

Lin Qing He motioned her to sit down before entering the subject: "I heard your eldest aunt and third aunt talk about your marriage."

"Fourth Aunt, you don't need to persuade me. I will marry Li Ai Guo. And will only marry him." Zhou San Ni turned her face away and stated.

This was because she thought she was going to dissuade her.

Lin Qing He smiled: "To tell the truth, I certainly didn't approve when I heard from your third aunt in the city. But when I came back and talked to your eldest aunt, I felt that this marriage isn't actually that bad."

Zhou San Ni breathed out in relief and then lowered her head.

"Fourth Aunt called you over tonight because I have a few words to say to you. Would you like to hear Fourth Aunt's words for you?" Lin Qing He asked.

"En." Zhou San Ni nodded.

"Let Fourth Aunt ask you. How many sons does Li Ai Guo's family have?" Lin Qing He said.

"There's three. He ranks third. However, his mother doesn't favor him." Zhou San Ni answered.

"Then he's the youngest? Why isn't he favored?" Lin Qing He asked.

"He said that when his mother gave birth to him, she damaged her body, so she didn't like him." Zhou San Ni retold.

"What else did he tell you?" Lin Qing He asked with a smile.

Immediately, she felt that Li Ai Guo was indeed a good guy. He could reveal the situation at home before his wife marry in.

Obviously, his feeling for Zhou San Ni was true.

Zhou San Ni recounted everything.

Li Ai Guo told her a lot. For example, he didn't live with his parents now because his two elder brothers in front of him had moved out.

Although he wasn't married at the time, he can move out by himself when the separation happened.

Currently, he had contracted the land and was working on it. He didn't lack anything else, just a wife.

It was just that he was a very young man. He would rather stay alone than marry those widows and divorced ones. Because of this, his reputation had been stigmatized by matchmakers.

They said it was his good fortune that a widow was willing to marry him, a lame man. Also he was from a small mountain village. One have to go over the mountains to go to the market. Which fresh flower would be willing to marry in?

However, Li Ai Guo didn't think of himself so badly. All in all, he felt his fate hadn't arrived yet.

Well, didn't his wife appear when fate arrived? And it was also a young woman.

Lin Qing He was pleased with what she heard. She looked at Zhou San Ni and said: "A woman has two chances of birth in her life. One is being birthed and raised by her mother and father. You have no choice. One is to marry someone. Whether you marry well or not, this is your second chance."

This was actually true.

It was very important for women to rely on themselves, but that depended what kind of person. Some strong women who can struggle. That was another matter..