Chapter 399

As soon as Wang Yuan's words came out, Zhou Er Ni was taken aback for a moment. Then she glared at him with slightly embarrassed-fury.

Wang Yuan already stopped looking at her. He turned to Lin Qing He: "Teacher Lin, you have to help me with this matter."

Lin Qing He didn't notice his little actions with her niece and replied: "Your clothing factory is so big and lack an accountant?"

"That's right. Our clothing factory also lacking people in a popular industry like accounting. Especially, after I saw the form made by Hong Ying. It's not an overstatement to say to understand at a glance." Wang Yuan nodded.

Lin Qing He grinned. She taught this to Er Ni. Hu Zi knew it too. She responded, "Is Er Ni enough? Should Hu Zi go with her?"

"One is enough," Wang Yuan said.

Lin Qing He didn't say anything. Although she didn't have a lot of manpower on her side, she got Chen Shan Shan. Then transfer Cheng Yue over and Zhou Er Ni could free up her hands to handle something else.

As for the beverage shop, let Hu Zi or Gang Zi go over. There was no big problem then.

"It's okay to go over to help. Treat it as making extra money." After Wang Yuan left, clueless Lin Qing He said to her niece.

She really had a good impression of Wang Yuan. This wasn't a rich second generation who eat, drink, and messing around waiting to die. This rich second generation got self-motivation. What's more, they had been cooperating with each other for so long. Not a ganef youth.

Now that she knew that old Wang and his grandfather were old acquaintances, there was no more to say.

"Fourth Aunt, we are still busy here. The manpower isn't enough and Chen Shan Shan hasn't caught on" Zhou Er Ni didn't want to go over.

The man was a bit of a rogue. Of course, he didn't do anything to her. He just wanted to become her partner. He asked her if she agreed. If she didn't agree, he would hold her hand. If he held her hand, then she had to agree to go out with him.

Too rascal.

After she came back that day, she didn't want to go there anymore. She would push as long as she could. If she couldn't, she'll rethink then. She didn't expect him to come knocking.

Also asked for her from her fourth aunt to go to his clothing factory to help. She didn't believe there was anything to help over there.

"Shan Shan grasped it very quickly. Don't worry, go over. What's more, the accounts of big factories are more complicated. This is good practice for you." Lin Qing He said.

When the accountant experiences more and examines more, it'll definitely beneficial. So this wasn't a big deal.

What else could Zhou Er Ni say? She could only poutingly agree.

She was just a little worried. If her fourth aunt finds out, what to do?

She knew exactly how angry her fourth aunt was from Xu Sheng Mei's affairs last time. Now she ignored Xu Sheng Mei.

Although it didn't involve her, Zhou Er Ni was a little worried about making her fourth aunt unhappy.

She just hoped that Wang Yuan really needs an accountant. Not creating something from nothing. She, a country girl, never thought of marrying someone from the capital like him. Especially, when his family was so rich.

She knew it was a mismatch at first glance.

Zhou Er Ni came over to her grandparent's place. She came here to wash clothes and sheets for her grandparents.