Chapter 297

"Waiting until New Year is too long. Grandmother, have you thought of going to see my fourth uncle and fourth aunt? A letter of introduction is no longer needed, you can go anywhere. Nobody would intervene." Said Zhou Liu Ni.

"What are you talking about? What kind of place is the capital? Is it somewhere you can go just because you want to?" Father Zhou shot a glance at his granddaughter.

"Well, isn't it because I see my grandmother is worried? If she wants to go, I can take her there," responded Zhou Liu Ni

"What are you going for? You can't even speak and don't know where to go once there." Father Zhou objected.

At this, Zhou Liu Ni said: "What's so difficult? Once there, just find the police. They'll take us to Bei University and let the intercom call Fourth Auntie. That should do, right?"

"Nice try." Father Zhou said: "Eat your food."

"Grandma, I'm already this big, I can do any chores. Since Fourth Uncle opened a shop, I want to go over and help with the dishes." Zhou Liu Ni persisted.

Father Zhou remained silent. While Mother Zhou was persuaded. "How could your mother agree?"

"Why wouldn't she? My fourth uncle and fourth aunt aren't someone else. What's wrong with me going over to help?" Zhou Liu Ni immediately continued on when seeing her grandmother was persuaded.

"Wait until your fourth uncle and fourth aunt come back first before we talk." Mother Zhou said.

Zhou Liu Ni was ecstatic. After eating, she wiped her mouth and ran away without helping her grandparents with the cleaning up.

Father Zhou and Mother Zhou didn't quibble about it.

The old couple had a lot of matters on their hand now. Father Zhou raised. This year was ten ducks. By this time, they will start laying eggs.

Mother Zhou raised more than a dozen chickens and said, "It's because of having no time to come back. If not, I won't need to sell these eggs. They can take it with them to eat."

"Tomorrow Da Wa's uncle (3rd Lin) will come over to collect the eggs. Store them away properly." Father Zhou said.

"It's all set. It won't fall." Mother Zhou nodded.

Third Brother Lin knew how to interact. Knowing that his elder sister's parents-in-law were raising chickens and ducks, he came here to help take them to the city to sell them.

Father Zhou and Mother Zhou liked Third Brother Lin very much.

Originally, Third Brother Lin only sold his own family's. But now it was expanding. Basically the next day he will bring the neighbors' batch of eggs or live chickens to the city to sell.

On Mother Zhou's side, he would come here every few days. As for other people, Third Brother Lin, would charge a little fee.

For example, for three jins of eggs, Third Brother Lin would have to earn an egg worth of fee, which was naturally not much. So everyone was willing to sell him and bring the money back. After all, it saved a lot of effort.

Third Brother Lin now went to the county town every other day. Every time he went to the county town, he would attach a pole on his bicycle. There were two baskets on both sides of the pole. It was filled with eggs, which were cushioned with rice bran.

If there were live chickens or ducks, he would tie them to the poles. This also made some money.

In a month, he can earn nearly 20 yuan more to supplement the family. He can also sell his own eggs or live chickens. So altogether, he can earn about 30 yuan a month.