Chapter 388

Zhou Qing Bai didn't know how to answer this topic.

He wasn't good at handling such household affair, so he didn't respond.

Lin Qing He didn't need to his response. She kept on going, "From the look of it, this Li Ai Guo isn't bad. It's just, only a small road that connects that side with the outside world. If one isn't careful, they might fall down the mountain."

In Lin Qing He's head, the rugged hilly road on the top of Grandpa's Mountain from Calabash Brothers appeared. Truthfully, it was really dangerous.

"Ride over there to see tomorrow?" Zhou Qing Bai asked.

"Alright." Lin Qing He nodded since there wasn't anything to do.

This couple was bored. They came over to Eldest Sister-in-law's place for breakfast the next morning. They really headed over to Li Ai Guo's side.

It would take a whole day to walk. However, with a motorcycle, they will arrive before 11 o'clock when they left at 7 o'clock in the morning.

When they reached the town, they asked around where Li Ai Guo's village was.

This was indeed a village in the mountains.

If one took that dangerous mountain road, it was indeed a relatively short journey. It can take two hours to reach the village.

But there was an alternate road, which weaved the mountains and ridges to get in. This was a long way. It took four hours to walk from the town to the village. Which was almost half a day.

But relatively speaking, it was much safer.

But this was what people said. It takes a long time to reach the market.

It was too far.

It went without saying Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai didn't head over to Li Ai Guo's village.

They rested in the town. The couple ate ice cream to cool off the heat and then they went back to their village.

As for Zhou San Ni's side. According to her temperament, nine of ten times she would rather take the long way over that kind of mountain road. So there was no need to worry much.

How there was no use worrying. Zhou San Ni will be living her own life. She had to go there by herself.

But if there is a chance in the future, she can let Zhou San Ni and Li Ai Guo consider the opportunity of going out to develop.

After all, children's education was a big problem for those living in that kind of mountainous area.

When the couple returned to the village, it was already after one o'clock in the afternoon. They didn't go anywhere to eat. There were hot dumplings and white rice in Lin Qing He's space.

They can take care of it themselves.

After eating, Zhou Qing Bai went to his eldest sister's house. Lin Qing He didn't want to go. At this time, First Sister would definitely not want to see her.

However, Lin Qing He also felt very helpless. It was because of the momentary soft-heartedness, she agreed to Xu Sheng Mei coming over to cause misfortune. Now there was a bump in their interaction.

Zhou Qing Bai and First Sister were siblings, so it was better. Not only did he go to First Sister's house, but also to Second Sister's. It was to deliver the salary.

Lin Qing He, who hadn't gone over, came to visit Zhou Dong and Cai Ba Mei.

Currently, Zhou Dong and Cai Ba Mei were truly climbing at the forefront of the village.