Chapter 295

Lin Qing He didn't interfere too much with the three sons' choice. They were all raised by her. They weren't one without their own idea. Let them plan their own future path.

She can only provide some consultation here.

She was finished with breakfast. She wasn't interested in staying behind to watch TV, so she left the three boys behind and came to the dumpling shop.

She didn't tell the boys off. After all, they found it interesting. In a few days, they won't find it so rare.

Zhou Qing Bai was relatively idle at the moment. But because of eldest son pioneered the sale of raw dumplings, he and Aunt Ma were making dumplings.

Old Wang was there too. Lin Qing He asked, "Uncle, did you sleep well last night."

"It's pretty cool." Old Wang nodded.

He did sleep well last night. It was really comfortable to have an electric fan.

"That's good." Lin Qing He smiled and nodded.  She continued, "Uncle, these two months were tiring for you and Aunt Ma."

"It's nothing. Having something to do, makes me more energetic all day." Aunt Ma merrily replied.

Old Wang brought up the southern side.

Lin Qing He chatted about the situation in the south.

Aunt Ma was so surprised: "Is that sie that developed?"

"Our side isn't any worst." Lin Qing He said.

It wasn't bad, but honestly, the supplies in the capital weren't as abundant as on the southern side.

However, the development of the capital wasn't a joke. It was also changing with each passing day.

After a few years, it would be a different world.

Lin Qing He stayed at the dumpling shop for a while and then came over to the Housing Management Bureau.

Why did she come? Naturally, to buy a courtyard!

She wanted to check if anyone wants to sell their property, courtyard or shop as her side was willing to buy it.

Well, what do you know. Someone was selling.

Lin Qing He took out the bicycle she bought in the south from the space and then rode home. The two little ones were unwilling to leave. They continued to watch TV. She brought Zhou Kai to the shop, Lin Qing He took Zhou Qingbai, who had freed up, with her and came to the Housing Management Bureau.

Along with her Qing Bai, she followed the people from the Housing Management Bureau to see a shop.

It wasn't just this place, but there was also a property. The property was the kind with a small courtyard, but it was just a front garden.

Lin Qing He didn't buy the shop. Although she knew that every inch of land was gold in future generations, she didn't want just any location. After all, the shop's area was really quiet right now.

This house wasn't a courtyard dwelling. It didn’t count as a property with a courtyard. It was purely a property with a front yard.

Still, the location was very good.

Even with the current market price of the era, the price of this property was more than 7,000. This wasn't cheap at all.

She tried to bargain but the price can't be cut. It was that price.

Lin Qing He still bought this property.

The property was written under both Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai's names.