Chapter 252

When Lin Qing He came over to get the meat, Sister Mei was embarrassed, "I wore it today when I went to work. Didn’t expect that my colleagues saw it and wanted it. They requested me to let you know, if you have the opportunity to go over there again, could you help out and buy it."

"If I go there, I'll bring some. However, it's impossible to get too many." Lin Qing He said.

Sister Mei understood. If too much was brought, it will be short selling. That was very dangerous.

She gave Lin Qing He all the meat she wanted. There were almost ten jins of meat. After the money was settled, Lin Qing He took it home.

Then she prepared to make stewed chicken in pig stomach.

It was to nourish Zhou Qing Bai's stomach.

Mother Zhou came over and saw her and Zhou Qing Bai were busy. Mother Zhou was really satisfied with her fourth daughter-in-law.

Good character. Her treatment toward her man was peerless. She also raised the three grandsons so well.

Why did she feel she wasn't reaching the margin before? Now, she was pleasing to the eye no matter how she looked.

Compared with her, the other daughters-in-law, who peacefully lived their life, were all a bit worse.

There was nothing wrong with living peacefully. Just lack Fourth's wife's discernment. She had already planned everything out. She wanted them to go to university, so she trained all of them.

Now that the college entrance examination had resumed, they were able to make it in time.

Looking at Er Wa's and San Wan's results, they can all get admitted to a university in the future if nothing unexpected happened.

It was just like what Fourth's wife said. Her sons will go to university in the future. They will be assigned to a position. What need was there to worry about their marriage?

Take a look. Didn't she keep her words?

"What are you doing?" Mother Zhou smilingly said in a very good mood.

"Stewed chicken in pig stomach. This dish nourishes the stomach. The whole family needs to get some nourishment" Lin Qing He replied.

Although the main thing was to take care of her own man, other people can also be taken care of along the way.

"Only when you are home, there's are so many delicious foods at home." Mother Zhou Mu watched and said.

Since Fourth’s wife's return, there was no lack of delicious dishes at home these days. One time was braised pork. Another time was fried meatballs. Or braised pork.

The meat allocated was finished within three days. At this moment, she saw that there was still so much in the kitchen, she knew it without asking. She must have bought it with connections.

Mother Zhou didn't like to give out anymore because Fourth's wife didn't need anyone to worry about her.

"Since I'm free, I might as well nourish them. Besides, Qing Bai and Father had exhausted themselves for a year. Autumn and winter are the best time for supplementing them." Lin Qing He said. Then sighed, "Sadly, there's no old duck."

"Old ducks. There are a few at old Cai's house. They may kill some this year for the New Year. Should I go ask?" Mother Zhou asked.

"Mrs. Cai's house?" Lin Qing He said.

"En. They have four of them. All grown up." Mother Zhou replied.

"Alright. Go ask, Mother." Lin Qing He said.