Chapter 267

Taking in their behavior, Lin Qing He said: "Sure, let them come over at four in the afternoon. I will teach them till five o'clock in the afternoon."

At this time, she needed to start preparing dinner. It wasn't much trouble to guide her nephew and niece.

Eldest Sister-in-law and Third Sister-in-law were delighted. They insisted on leaving the eggs behind. When they went back, they sent Wu Ni and Zhou Yang to bring over soybeans and sesame seeds.

Lin Qing He had the two take the eggs back. If they didn't take them back, she won't teach them. So they obediently took the eggs back.

Both got scolded by their mother.

"It's no problem to keep the eggs." Mother Zhou spoke.

Lin Qing He didn't want to take advantage of others. Her family didn't lack this bit of things. She replied, "Give it back to supplement Eldest Brother's and Third Brother's body."

The three families didn't have it easy. She was just giving pointers. Not a big deal.

When Mother Zhou heard her respond, she didn't say anything. She just gave Fourth's wife a higher rating in her heart.

Lin Qing He let  Zhou Qing Bai know: "Rest at home. I will go to Sister Mei's first."

"Alright." Zhou Qing Bai agreeably nodded.

Lin Qing He took the bike and came over to look for Sister Mei. She had also brought a few scarves with her. It was currently summer, but she can save it for winter.

Sister Mei happily said, "I really trouble you."

"What trouble? Sister Mei, I want a few jins of pork." Lin Qing He responded.

"Tell me." Sister Mei nodded.

Pork belly, ribs, big bones, a pork stomach, and a large intestine.

Sister Mei promised her: "Go over to the pig farm in the early morning tonight."

"Okay." Lin Qing He nodded.

Then she returned. When she got home, Zhou Qing Bai had already washed up.

As for Er Wa and San Wa, they went fishing for eels with the children of their age.

"Go nap a bit. Collecting pork at night." Lin Qing He picked up and munched on the watermelon left for her as she said.

"Go take a bath." Zhou Qing Bai stared at his wife.

Lin Qing He's face reddened. Then she gave him an eye roll and remarked, "You're exhausted from a day's work."

"Not tired." Zhou Qing Bai looked at her calmly.

In the beginning, he was drained. But his wife's return today had him feeling rejuvenated. Not a bit tired.

"Have it." Lin Qing He gave him her leftover half of the watermelon and then went to take a bath.

Zhou Qing Bai ate the melon and washed the clothes his wife had changed out of.

At the beginning of their relationship, Lin Qing He was embarrassed about him washing all her clothes. But now she was unperturbed.

It's just her heart melts when she came out and saw him washing her clothes.

Lin Qing He had washed her hair while she was at it. She was in the middle of rubbing her hair dry. Zhou Qing Bai soon finished with the clothes and came to help his wife dry her hair.

Only the two of them were at home. Eldest didn't come back. The two younger ones went out to catch the loach and rice eel.

As for Father Zhou and Mother Zhou, they returned after having the watermelon. Not wanting to be in the way at all.