Chapter 338

Zhou Yang and Zhou Wu Ni didn't come back until after seven o'clock. They both went to the Heavenly Gate.

Only when they came back did they find out their grandparents and aunt's family were all here.

"Grandfather, Grandmother, you are so lucky. You will live in the capital from now on." Zhou Wu Ni enviously remarked.

When she and Zhou Yang came, they were never bored of the Heavenly Gate that was mentioned in the book. Every day, they took a book and went to the plaza to memorize.

The two cousins' results ​​weren't very good, but they didn't do badly either. It was simple for Zhou Xuan, the Bei University student, to guide them.

Because they were enrolled in liberal arts, it was naturally necessary to recite more.

A lot of knowledge was drawn out and they basically memorized them all.

Mother Zhou was also happy to see her grandchildren, and said, "When we came, your parents were saying that you must study hard. Once you get admitted to university later, maybe you will get allocated to the capital to work?"

This opportunity was very slim. Zhou Wu Ni and Zhou Yang didn't hold much hope.

When the two of them came back, dinner was almost ready. The whole family dug in.

The meal was finished around eight o'clock.

Lin Qing He said, "Xiao Mei, did you bring yours and Mother's clothes?"

"I did. I brought it." Zhou Xiao Mei nodded.

So Lin Qing He brought Zhou Xiao Mei and Mother Zhou to the bathhouse.

As for the guys. Su Da Lin and Father Zhou followed Zhou Qing Bai to the men's bathhouse.

Basically, it became a habit now. Every time they return from a journey, they have to go to the bathhouse to take a bath and rub their back. If not, they will not feel comfortable.

The bathhouse closed at nine o'clock, so they didn't take long. It was better than nothing. After washing, the whole person felt refresh.

Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai went home after sending their parents, Su Da Lin, and Zhou Xiao Mei's family back.

The two of them were running around a lot during the journey, so they were naturally tired.

When they got home, they didn't pay heed to their sons. The couple went directly to the room and went to bed.

Zhou Xuan and Zhou Gui Lai went to open a shop. When it was time for class, Zhou Xuan would go to class and leave the shop to Zhou Gui Lai.

Zhou Xuan had entered university. The semester started early.

Still, he got Zhou Yang and Zhou Wu Ni as his helpers.

Lin Qing He slept until after nine o'clock. When she woke, Zhou Qing Bai wasn't at home. She was the only one sleeping.

She went to brush her teeth, then washed an apple for herself. Zhou Qing Bai opened the door and walked in then.

"Eat breakfast." Zhou Qing Bai gave her the dumplings he collected.

"There's the food in my space if I'm hungry. I don't have any appetite." Lin Qing He continued to gnaw the apple.

Zhou Qing Bai said: "Go to bed when you're done."

Lin Qing He finished with the apple and ate a few dumplings. She couldn't eat the rest. It was up Zhou Qing Bai to finish them.

"Where did you go?" Lin Qing He asked, "Why didn't you sleep more."