Chapter 358

Zhou Kai returned on the 23th December.

He returned early in the morning. Lin Qing He was still asleep at that time. When she woke up, she saw him on the sofa watching TV in the living room.

Lin Qing He froze for a moment before uttering, "Eldest?" She wasn't sure if it was because she missed her eldest son too much that she had hallucinations?

"Mom." Zhou Kai raised his brows and greeted.

En. He had certainly come back. She wasn't dreaming.

Lin Qing He walked over to look at her eldest son, and said, "Why did you become so tanned?"

Zhou Kai's skin was indeed darker. The shade was a few degrees darker. Even during winter, his tan hadn't receded. Still as dark as autumn.

But have to say, his whole person appeared extraordinarily energetic.

"Training." Zhou Kai responded concisely.

Lin Qing He understood and asked, "Have you had breakfast? Your dad knows you are back?"

"I went to the dumpling shop before returning." Zhou Kai nodded and continued: "Waiting for Mom to wait and see me before I head to my grandparents' place."

"Then go. I'll stew a pig's stomach in chicken for you for lunch." Lin Qing He said.

Zhou Kai grinned. He had heard from his brother at the dumpling shop, saying that his mother mentioned him every day in the past few days. Now he was back, she was going to treat him like a treasure.

Zhou Kai went to his grandparents' side. Lin Qing He came to the dumpling shop to have breakfast after freshening up. Then she began to prepare the pig's stomach in chicken.

Aunt Ma jollily said, "Young Kai appeared sturdier now."

"He does. But also, dark as black charcoal. How will he get a wife from now on." Lin Qing He smiling spoke.

Although she said it like that, her son was flawless in her heart. And if anyone else dares to express disdain, they can try?

Aunt Ma uttered: "You can worry about the rest but not him unable to get a wife. With the way Young Kai is, there's no worry. There are many girls with good eyes who want to marry him."

Lin Qing He beamed. Then she started to nimbly handle the pig's stomach and chicken.

"How are you going to cook this?" Aunt Ma didn't understand.

"The pig's stomach is stuffed on the chicken and then it's stewed. It is delicious and nourishes the stomach. Auntie, you can stew this for Uncle and the rest occasionally." Lin Qing He replied.

Seeing her son's healthy body, Lin Qing He naturally knew that the food wouldn't be bad. Even if it was like this, Lin Qing He wanted to cook up some good stuff for him.

It wasn't just pig's stomach in chicken. Lin Qing He had gone out to get a pig's head. Lunch was set, so this was reserved for the evening.

Eldest liked to eat braised pork head meat. Now he was back, she got to make it, right?

Zhou Gui Lai came to check. He was filled with envy: "Eldest Brother is lucky. He is family's favorite."

"If you are away from home for so long and then come back, we and Mom will favor you too." Zhou Xuan smiled.

Zhou Er Ni was helping her fourth aunt. She pursed her lips ain mirth: "Now Da Wa is back, Grandfather and Grandmother must be overjoyed over there."

Of course, Father Zhou and Mother Zhou were overjoyed. Their eldest grandson came back, they were simply over the moon.