Chapter 354

When dreaming at night, Zhou Qing Bai was in cloud nine as he held his precious baby girl.

But he was destined to be disappointed.

Lin Qing He, who was asleep, woke up suddenly in the middle of the night.

That familiar feeling!

But she didn't need to get out of bed. She was prepared!

Zhou Qing Bai was awakened by her movement. He hurriedly said: "What's wrong? Feeling unwell?"

Lin Qing He took in how nervous this man appeared. Thinking of how happy he was in these two days, Lin Qing He pursed her lips. She couldn't bear to tell him and decided to let him sleep well.

"It's nothing. Just thirsty." Lin Qing He replied.

Zhou Qing Bai got up, went out, and brought in a glass of warm water. Lin Qing He drank it, then lay down and continued to sleep.

Zhou Qing Bai was nervous. Seeing that she was asleep with a smile on her face, he was sure that there was nothing wrong, So he pulled the quilt in place and drowsed off.

Early the next morning, Zhou Qing Bai had already gone to the dumpling shop. Zhou Gui Lai brought over a delicious breakfast.

"Mom, are you feeling unwell anywhere?" Zhou Gui Lai asked.

Lin Qing He's feeling was in a knot.

This time, her period really tormented people.

But fortunately, their sons didn't know. Otherwise, this mix-up would really lose their face.

"Nowhere." Lin Qing He replied: "Have you ever eaten?"

"I have." Zhou Gui Lai nodded. He was relieved after making sure his mother's complexion was indeed okay. Then he was confused. Why did his father treat his mother like ceramics these past two days?

Lin Qing He asked while eating, "How is your father's mood today?"

"My dad is in a good mood today. Like he picked up some treasure." Zhou Gui Lai answered and then looked at his mother: "Mom, tell me the truth. From what I see, my dad is in a high spirit these past few days. Simply like he can fly. I have never seen him so happy before."

Lin Qing He sighed.

What can she say?

After finishing, she got Third to clean up the dishes and go to the dumpling shop. She went to class.

Along the way, she began to think, what can she do to make her Qing bai happy?

In the past two days, she thought she was pregnant. There was no shortage of her acting up. One time she was like this, another she was like that. She showed him attitude.

But he didn't express any complaint at all.

Not only did he have no complaints, but on the contrary, he coaxed her and treated her as an ancestor.

At this moment, she was feeling guilty. Especially guilty.

But she couldn't figure it out. What was going on? It was fine before, but this time it was delayed for four days. On top of that, he was so diligent before and she had those symptoms. She naturally thought like that.

After all, she hadn't truly been pregnant or given birth despite having three grown sons. So what experience could she have?

It was a bit like saying that it was windy when it was rain.

After the morning lectures, she didn't dare to face her Qing Bai. She headed straight to the apartment building. Zhou Qing Bai left the shop to his second son to manage and he returned with a rib and lotus congee.