Chapter 222

Zhou Xiao Mei went into labor at the end of August. She was particularly blessed as she gave birth to a daughter.

This was truly complete with sons and daughters.

When Su Da Lin came to announce the good news, he was all smile.

With two sons and a daughter, he was really satisfied.

It wasn't just him. His uncle and aunt were extremely happy too.

It was conceivable what Zhou Xiao Mei's status in the family was like in old Su family after giving birth to these descendants.

And the key point was that Zhou Xiao Mei’s family was wonderful. They were willing to help with the children. Zhou Xiao Mei had her own job and earned income every month. As the in-law family's uncle and aunt, they dare not look down upon Zhou Xiao Mei.

And Su Da Lin's uncle and aunt weren't that kinds of people.

It just happened to be the day for Lin Qing He's arranged meeting with the young man in the black market. So Lin Qing He took four pig trotters and visited Zhou Xiao Mei as the maternal family's representative.

Eldest Sister-in-law sent three jins of peanuts. Second Sister-in-law gave two jins of soybeans. She finally got to know Zhou Xiao Mei's temperament.

When Zhou Xiao Mei got married, she didn't give anything. So on the bridal's third day return, the other three families received gift while her family didn't get a fart.

Now she probably recovered her wits and knew that this sister-in-law, Zhou Xiao Mei didn't need to look at her face. She married very well. While her family might have to seek help from her in the future. So, she gave two jins of soy beans.

Third Sister-in-law also gave soybeans, but it was three jins. Even though she wasn't pregnant at the same same time this time, she still had affection which was nurtured during the time she breastfed the two sons.

Lin Qing He and Mother Zhou's gifts were all those pig trotters. Four pig trotters was quite hefty.

Zhou Xiao Mei was delighted that she gave birth to a daughter this time. Now she had both son and daughter. She didn't need to produce any more!

Seeing that she was still thinking about this, Lin Qing He couldn't laugh or cry. She sat with her for more than an hour before leaving.

Zhou Xiao Mei's postnatal confinement had always been taken care by Su Da Lin. Su Da Lin was already a veteran in this area. No one had to worry about anything. What's more, this youngest daughter was his precious.

Lin Qing He headed over to the black market.

"Sister, you came." Seeing her, the young man smiled.

Since he want to inquire about news from others, his attitude naturally had to be better.

"I'm a bit busy, let's not say anything extra. One hand pay the money and one hand deliver the goods." Lin Qing He didn't want to talk nonsense and straighforwardly stated.

"Okay." The young man was also candid. He took out gold bracelets, gold necklaces, gold rings, gold hairpins and gold earrings. There were so many of them.

After Lin Qing He examined them one by one, she whispered: "How much is it?"

"It's not expensive. You can take all of these for three hundred dollars, Sister." The young man said.

Three hundred dollars to source this batch of gold was really not too much. After all, they were all very heavy in gold and the styles were also very old.