Chapter 299

Old Wang only had dry coughs these days.

However, Lin Qing He took precaution. She got Zhou Kai to go to old Wang's place and sleep with his god-grandfather.

Although it was only a single room, it was fine for Zhou Kai to camp on the floor. There were enough quilts and blankets brought over, so it wasn't cold.

Old Wang said there was no need. It was just a small cold. What need was there?

But Lin Qing He insisted. Zhou Kai also expressed he wants to guard.

Well, that very night, at about eleven o'clock, old Wang began burning up.

The old man almost burnt silly. Thankfully, Zhou Kai was keen. Hearing his voice, he immediately got up. With a check, his forehead was so hot.

He helped the old man get up and drank water. While at it, he grabbed the medicine his mother left behind. Then he bundled his god-grandfather in warm clothes, covered him with a quilt, and went straight to the hospital.

At this time, the benefits of this kid's size were displayed.

All the way he carried his god-grandfather on his back to the hospital. He was only slightly panting. The doctor couldn't help compliment his good physical fitness.

Then he(the doctor) checked old Wang and put him on an IV drip.

After hearing that the fever medicine was fed, he didn't continue with the medicine. After all, the elderly's situation was fairly stable.

Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai didn't know. It was only the next morning when Zhou Kai came over to ask to make pork ribs and lotus seed congee did they find out.

Zhou Qing Bai went to cooked pork ribs and lotus seed congee, so he went to open a shop first. Zhou Kai brought Zhou Xuan and Zhou Gui Lai over. Of course, Lin Qing He was with them. They came to see old Wang.

Old Wang's whole spirit was sluggish, but he was obviously happy.

"Quickly go have your class. There is nothing wrong with me. The fever is gone now. I can go back but Xiao Kai told me to see the situation first." Old Wang said with a smile.

"You can't just go back like this. Need to observe a bit." Lin Qing He urged.

Then she let him eat breakfast.

The family chatted with old Wang for a while. They waited for old Wang to finish eating, and then packed up their things and went back.

No choice. Those who go to school have to go to school, and those who give class have to give class.

"Is that your daughter or daughter-in-law?" asked a patient next to him.

"My daughter-in-law and my three grandchildren." Old Wang smilingly answered.

"Then you are really blessed. Your eldest grandson is really promising. He carried you over last night." The patient said.

"Even though he is a bit tall, he is only sixteen years old." Old Wang smiled: "This kid is a filial child. I said yesterday that I don't need him to sleep with me, but he insisted on staying with me. His parents let him keep watch. Now thinking of this, I feel scared."

"When old, you have to admit you're old. Don't overexert. Fortunately, you arrived on time last night. If not, afraid you won't get better soon." responded this patient.

"That's true. I must acknowledge I'm old in the future." Old Wang nodded and said: "But I am much better now, what need is there to stay in the hospital any longer?"