Chapter 268

Good grades didn't come out of the blue. She finely and carefully studied.

During this period, Mother Zhou came back. When she came back to drink water and saw that she (LQH) was studying in the yard, she didn't disturb her.

Once she reached the sun-drying yard, she said to her old friends: "San Wa's Mother is really giving it her all. She's in the middle of studying at home now. Whether she's at school or at home, she won't slack off."

Then her old friends praised in response.

"She has lost a lot of weight when she got back this time. Her jaw is sharp." Mother Zhou continued on.

"There are so many chickens at your home. You have to nourish Da Wa's Mother." An old lady said.

"It is time to give supplements. Speaking of this, Qing Bai's Mother, you're so fortunate. In the surrounding neighborhood, who doesn't envy Qing Bai's Mother now? Before it was the son who was astounding, now it's the daughter-in-law." Another old lady remarked.

Although there had been other college students who have passed the entrance examination in the past two years, it was still very few. What's more, none of them got admitted to the university in the capital.

Must say, this old Seventh was really prospering.

The old Seventh was Father Zhou. Among this generation in Zhoujia Village, Father Zhou ranked seventh.

Mother Zhou laughed and chattered with them. They could talk about Lin Qing He being studious for a day.

Lin Qing He's mind had nothing else, just memorizing sentences, familiarizing with the grammar, and then writing it down from memory.

Even on the train, she was like this.

When it was ten-thirty, it was almost time to cook. Only then, Lin Qing He started to work.

Stir-fried pork intestine with pickled vegetable bits. One can never get tired of this common dish.

The pork belly was cut into finger width. It was eaten as a cold salad. Extremely delectable.

Another was braised pork.

She bought a lot of pork. It can't last in this kind of weather, so she just made a large portion. The rest had been sprinkled with salt.

Mother Zhou went home to eat. As for others, Lin Qing He sent it over when it was ready.

Zhou Qing Bai, Father Zhou, and the two boys were exhausted.

Lin Qing He directed at Father Zhou: "Hurry up and eat, Father.  Scoop more mung bean soup later. I had let it cool."

"Okay." Father Zhou was already at that age. Fortunately, his body was healthy.

And he often took breaks too. That's why he can keep on going.

Lin Qing He urged them to lie down under the tree after finish eating and said, "Wait for the horn to sound before going back. With this weather, it won't rain."

The sky was cloudless. Clearly, it was bright and sunny.

Lin Qing He didn't stay long. She returned first after packing away the dishes.

She soaked some mung beans to cook in the evening as supper. How could anyone stand such weather?

When returning home in the evening, Zhou Qing Bai was holding a plump rabbit.

It was caught in the wheat field. Obviously, it'll be fat.

Of course, the rabbit will be braised