Chapter 333

Third Brother Lin was obviously taken aback as he never thought of this.

"You are relying on your young age. Do you want to ride a bicycle for a lifetime? There is a saying in the capital. 'Give a go and a bicycle can become a motorcycle'. Whether you want to listen to your sister or not, you and your wife will decide for yourself." Lin Qing He said.

Third Brother Lin considered it. He felt that what his sister said was indeed correct.

If he had a motorcycle, he would be able to carry more things back. Then he would naturally earn more.

At the moment, he was transporting with a bicycle. It was indeed not enough to sell. A cartful was sold out almost in the afternoon. The rest of the time, there were people coming and they got nothing to sell.

If there was a motorcycle, he can bring back a lot of fruits and vegetables from the countryside or chicken, duck, and fish eggs.

"I'm just afraid that this motorcycle isn't easy to buy. Will it be too troublesome for you?" Third Brother Lin looked at his sister.

"It's not troublesome. But this year, it'll be hard on you as you have to continue doing this. It'll have to wait until this time next year." Lin Qing He nodded.

She was still very satisfied that her brother got this progressive mind. If he keeps at it, he will not do badly in the future.

She turned to Third Sister-in-law Lin: "Don’t be too frugal on normal. Feed him with more good food. Working this hard and got no nourishment, sooner or later his body will be drained. When the time comes, he'll have entered the hospital. Meaning costing a large sum of money. Weakening the body isn't worth it.

"I have. Now there are eggs every day. And a cut of meat every other day." Third Sister-in-law Lin responded.

"Every so often, you got to kill a chicken for nourishment." Lin Qing He nosily interjected.

Currently, this shop wasn't any less profitable than her family's dumpling shop. There was no need to save that bit of money. A chicken was only one yuan or so. Every three days, her family will grab one to supplement the body and stew for the whole family to eat.

As for the rest, there was nothing to say.

Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai said goodbye to them and came over to Su Da Lin and Zhou Xiao Mei's house.

When they came over, Su Da Lin and Zhou Xiao Mei happened to be at home. The family was eating watermelon.

"Fourth Brother, Fourth Sister-in-law!"

Upon their arrival, Zhou Xiao Mei's eyes lit up. She called out at once.

Su Da Lin poured them water and cut more watermelon.

Zhou Qing Bai and Lin Qing He didn't hold back. They took a piece of watermelon and said, "Your family can really enjoy."

"Today Cheng Cheng said he wanted to eat watermelon. Da Lin dotes him, so he bought one." Zhou Xiao Mei explained.

Although Su Da Lin was the father, really spoiled his four children. It was because he was lonely since he was a child as he didn't have any siblings. 

Basically, as long as it wasn't excessive, he will fulfill it.

In comparison, Zhou Xiao Mei had become a strict mother.

"Uncle, Aunt, are you here to take us to the capital?" Su Cheng's eyes lit up.

"Yes, I'm here to take you to the capital. Your cousins are all over there." Lin Qing He smilingly answered.