Chapter 233

While waiting for the college entrance examination results, people's hearts were a little reckless.

As far as Lin Qing He knew, because of the recovery in the first year of this year, everything was rushed, so the conditions were relaxed. But from the second year onwards, it was truly abandonment of wives and husbands.

Because a requirement in the second year was that students who take the college entrance examination must be single. Married students weren't allowed to take the college entrance examination.

What did this mean?

It meant that the educated youth who went to the countryside will choose to divorce!

This year, people's hearts started stirring. Next year, it will be a mess.

The Community's Education Office's education assistant soon issued a notice to fill out the choice form.

Lin Qing He and Da Wa swiftly went over.

The other educated youths were also there. They all got the choice form, but they didn't know how to fill in, so they came to Lin Qing He in the end.

Lin Qing He's ambition was very simple- Bei University, Hua University, Fu University, Zhe University.

Only these four universities.

Da Wa straightforwardly copied his mother. His grandmother had told him in private that he must enter the same university as his mother.

What's more, Da Wa thought he probably passed the exam. After all, he was a recent high school graduate and he was certain he grasped most of the questions

When other people saw them mother and son like this, their mouths twitched. Was this goal too grand?

What godly universities were these?

There was no way to use the mother and son as a reference. The others followed Chen Shan's way.

Chen Shan applied for the likes of Wu University.

Lin Qing He didn't pay any heed to it. She filled out the choices and solemnly handed them to the education assistants. Then she returned home with Da Wa.

The admission notice was passed down more than a month later. Chen Shan was admitted to Wu University. He was the only college student admitted in the whole area.

Although this man wanted to dig another's corner, he got good reviews in other aspects excluding digging other's corner. No one in the countryside made things difficult for him.

Well, he successfully got the admission letter.

Those from ten miles and eight villages all saw Chen Shan in a new light.

Lin Qing He still has classes. It was the end of the semester. There were only a few classes left to teach before the holiday arrived. Because of the restoration of the college entrance examination,  importance was attached to education.

Even the community's junior high schools started to set up scholarships at the first minute. As long as one can get good results in joint examinations with other communities, they will get scholarships.

The aim was to encourage children to learn and study.

After class that day, Chen Shan came to look for Lin Qing He.

"I'm leaving tomorrow." Chen Shan looked at Lin Qing He and said.

Lin Qing He rolled her eyes: "Teacher Chen, congratulations. As a teacher, I also advise you to be kind to others, be a proper teacher, make contributions to society, and don't be the scum of society."