Chapter 304

Lin Qing He won't be polite with this niece. She didn't even make a noise when she entered the door. She straightforwardly said, "Yang Yang and Wu Ni is going over to study. What are you going over for?"

"Didn't my fourth uncle open a dumpling shop? I'll help at the dumpling shop. My grandmother agreed to it." Zhou Liu Ni stated.

Lin Qing He laughed when she heard this. She looked at Zhou Liu Ni and said: "It's your fourth uncle's shop, why are you asking grandmother? Your grandmother never intervenes in my family affairs."

She wanted to use her grandmother to suppress her. Her thought wasn't pure at all.

Mother Zhou unreservedly refuted Zhou Liu Ni, "When did I agree?"

"Grandmother, didn't you say that you will talk on my behalf with Fourth Uncle and Fourth Aunt." Zhou Liu Ni was very thick-skinned. She unashamedly said.

"Talking on your behalf isn't agreeing. You are playing a straw man trick." Lin Qing He glanced at her and said.

"Fourth Aunt, you let them go, but you won't agree to me going. Are you look down on our family (second branch)?" Zhou Liu Ni continued.

"Go and ask your mother. See if I look down on your family." Lin Qing He didn't bother speaking with her and said: "Yang Yang and Wu Ni have to study, go home."

Lin Qing He won't easily stoop down to the below younger generation's level. However, with Zhou Liu Ni, she really had no patience.

From an early age, she acted enigmatic and sharp-tongued.

She liked to be petty and compare everything.

What else can Zhou Liu Ni do? Naturally, she can only go home.

As soon as she left, Mother Zhou spoke, "Actually, it's not a bad idea to let Liu Ni go over and help Qing Bai. It's not difficult to wash dishes or something."

Mother Zhou did want this granddaughter to go over. After all, it was her own family's.

Lin Qing He chuckled: "Come on, Mother. If you introduce another, I would think it's fine. I plan to with Eldest Sister-in-law about Er Ni and let her go over there to help me. I will pay monthly."

"You're planning to have Er Ni go over to help?" Mother Zhou immediately parroted at once.

"Can't?" Lin Qing He said.

"My mother is looking for a partner for my second sister." Zhou Yang answered.

Zhou Yang and Zhou Er Ni were both Eldest Sister-in-law and Eldest Brother's kids.

"How old is Er Ni?" Lin Qing He was shocked.

"She will be eighteen after the new year." Zhou Yang said.

In the countryside, it was indeed possible to marry at this age.

Lin Qing He spoke, "It's not like the past anymore. It's not too late to leave marriage until 22. I will go over and talk to Eldest Sister-in-law."

"Then don't want Liu Ni?" Mother Zhou asked.

Lin Qing He stated: "Mother, ask Wu Ni. See what kind of personality Liu Ni has."

Zhou Wu Ni said frankly: "Grandmother, don't casually give referrals. Liu Ni is a person who doesn't do anything. She pushes all the chores at home to San Ni. After the family finish eating, she just wipes her mouth and leaves. She never washes the dishes or mops the floor. Also, she always talks ill of others behind their back. Going over to Fourth Uncle's shop like this, it'll be lucky if she doesn't create more mess from helping out."