Chapter 242

It was August in a blink of an eye.

Lin Qing He had been back for a while. The weather hadn't been so good these past two days. It was raining.

But this was perfect because the summer seeds had just been planted. The seeds were sprouting and growing up. The rain saved the need for manual watering.

It was moderate rain. There was no need to go to work.

When Zhou Qing Bai didn't have to go to work, the semester that was going to keep them apart was coming close.

They soaked in happiness as much as possible.

"Just about it is enough." Lin Qing He finally said after being tossed three times that night.

"Wife, you will go back soon." Zhou Qing Bai said.

This tone held a sense of grievance. Lin Qing He's heart softened: "Enough with that. Rest. It's a rare chance to rest for two days and instead of nurturing your spirit, you spend your energy on me."

Zhou Qing Bai didn't continue.

Only then, Lin Qing He stopped telling him off. Really. Just a few days of being lovey-dovey were enough. It's already been that long and still not stopping.

She did like it, but he also needed to pay attention to his body.

She didn't have to do anything all day long, while he had to go to work in the field. Can it be compared.

Zhou Qing Bai had a straight face. He didn't feel tired but instead enjoyed it. His wife was too fussy. Still, he didn't dare go against her.

No need to go to work. The food at home was great. Besides the three meals a day, Lin Qing He steamed sesame cakes or peanut cakes and the like.

The salty ones were all delicious.

"Mother, when you leave, it'll feel out of place at home." San Wa said with emotion while eating peanut cake.

"Grandmother don't know how to make these." Er Wa added.

Since their mother came back, the two brothers grew some flesh under their mother's care. The nutrition was sufficient every day, so how can they not grow flesh?

It wasn't just them. Since she came back, Zhou Qing Bai's complexion has also improved a lot.

Not at all like he was busy at night. Clearly, he was obviously nourished well.

Lin Qing He said, "When you get your grades and get admitted to Bei University, you can go there to enjoy life at that side. At that side, your eldest brother indulge in joy and forgot about home. You can figure it out yourself."

Er Wa and San Wa scolded their eldest brother for not being loyal. To actually not want to come back after going to the capital!

Then they envied their eldest brother.

Although Mother Zhou’s meals were average, the milk was still ordered. Two bottles a day. One for Er Wa and San Wa each.

Now San Wa was no longer against pure milk.

Both brothers had grown a bit taller this year. Only a bit, not as much as Da Wa.

Da Wa appeared to have entered the peak period of development. It only took one semester, and he became almost 1.8 meters.

And this year, he was only fourteen years old.

Lin Qing He was a little worried. Would he be too tall? If he grows too tall, it might be difficult to find a spouse in the future.