Chapter 364

Zhou Qing Bai's dumpling shop opened until 8pm on the twenty-eighth day of December. Then it was officially closed for the New Year.

In the evening, the couple stayed in the room to calculate this year's ledger.

Lin Qing He's clothing store's performance was naturally excellent.

On average this year’s income was two thousand yuan per month after deducting various costs.

The men's clothing store which was opened later hadn't performed as well as the women's clothing store. Still, the business was exceptionally good. It opened for a short time, but it still was an income. It was almost equal to the annual income of Qing Bai's dumpling store.

Actually, Zhou Qing Bai's dumpling shop was doing great this year. 300 or so and almost 400 yuan each month.

After all, it was busy at the end of the year. With the addition of mutton dumplings, which everyone liked very much, the business during the last month was the best.

The profit exceeded four hundred.

There was a limit to this year's expenditure. It was mainly buying a menswear shop. As for the rest, there was basically no dent.

They did earn a lot of money.

After calculating, the family's saving was quite substantial.

"Why is there no news about the courtyard dwelling?" Lin Qing He uttered.

For the courtyard dwelling she longed for, she didn't buy any other properties or shops.

Of course, it was also because the location wasn't to her taste. Otherwise, she wouldn't mind buying it if it was.

"Don't worry. Take our time." Zhou Qing Bai knew that his wife was obsessed with the courtyard dwelling.

But truthfully, he liked it too.

He had gone to help old Wang collect the rent from his courtyard dwelling. Old Wang's courtyard dwelling was a double-entry, which was very grand.

But that was old Wang's. Although Zhou Qing Bai recognized him as his godfather, he never wanted to take advantage of him. He wanted to buy one with his wife by themselves.

Lin Qing He nodded and said, "If there are none next year, I will buy more shops and properties."

Now the economy was getting better and better. And the situation was getting more and more bright. However, the advancement wasn't much. There were more and more self-employed. So shops with better locations weren't so easy to buy.

So if one wanted to buy, they must strike first.

Zhou Qing Bai didn't have any objections. It was all up to his wife.

"We will go to other places to buy in the future." Lin Qing He spoke again after lying on the bed.

"Where?" Zhou Qing Bai said in puzzlement.

"Over at south sea side." Lin Qing He answered.

In the future, if they mind the cold here, they can spend winterover at the south sea side. It'll be warmer, like spring all year round.

Zhou Qing Bai nodded: "Then we better work hard."

Lin Qing He smiled. Then she said with suggestive gaze, "Qing Bai, let's work hard to see if God will grant us a daughter?"

How can Zhou Qing Bai not cooperate? Not only did he cooperate, but also put his whole effort in.

After all, there was no need to open the shop tomorrow, so that night, the couple slept late.