Chapter 210

"Brother Zhou don't be like this. If the villagers dare to do that shameful thing, we will testify for you!" The leader immediately stepped up.

Others, who had good relations with the old Zhou family, expressed their stance.

For now, no one was willing to offend the old Zhou family. A figure like Zhou Qing Bai had connections in the security bureau.

Which of the several production teams didn't look for him for help when they need pesticides and fertilizers?

Also Lin Qing He. She was now a teacher at the community's junior high school. There was a chance that the students under her teaching will get admitted to the university. How many students had she taught? How many connections will she have?

Of course, the most important thing was Da Wa, this young teen

He just entered the First Year of junior high school and already plan to skip to the second year to prepare to enter high school. What kind of genius was this?

In the old society from the past, he might possibly become a provincial exam graduate (Juren)!

Anyone with a discerning eye can see that the old Zhou family will climb up.

Moreover, the old Zhou family had always been very friendly in the village. When anyone ever needed help, they would lend a hand.

So even if some people have some thoughts in their hearts, they won't dare to say anything now, when they saw the village's stance.

The pig killers in the village were fetched to come and slaughter it.

The villagers' allocated pork at the end of last year was basically finished during this Chinese New Year. If this year's wild boar wasn't bought, they will have to wait until this year's slack season.

So many people came over and bought a lot back.

Zhou Dong also brought Cai Ba Mei along with him to buy some. This wild boar was very nourishing. Perfect chance to buy some back to stew for his wife for breastfeeding.

It sold by jin. Since it was his own fellow villagers, Zhou Qing Bai gave more than standard as he had good interpersonal skills. Not too much, just 50-100g extra. It depended on the friendship.

If they had a good friendship, he can give it to 50-100g. If it's so-so, only 25g more was cut out.

This was how trades work in the village. Can't be helped, they lived in the same area.

When Zhou Dong came over, Lin Qing He gave him two trotters and told him to take them back and stew them until soft to help his wife on producing milk. Zhou Dong was grateful.

Mrs. Cai was standing beside her. She grinned when she witness this and said, "Qing Bai's wife, come over often and sit around."

"Then I won't be polite with Aunt." Lin Qing He replied with a smile.

Others came over to buy. Even Eldest Brother, Second Brother, and Third Brother. Charged them like usual, but the cut of meat was a lot larger.

In general, this wild boar was a hot sale. Everyone who bought the boar meat was satisfied.

This big wild boar weighed nearly four hundred jins. Zhou Qing Bai sold it according to the class of meat- first, second and third. The total earning was more than 270 yuan.

Third Brother Lin was paid fifty yuan as well as a large piece of fatty meat, which about four jins.

"No need. Brother-in-law, this is too much." Third Brother Lin blushed in shame.