Chapter 319

"Fourth Aunt, you look so pretty." Zhou Er Ni couldn't help but said with a look of surprise.

"So gorgeous." Xu Sheng Mei nodded with envy in her eyes.

"My uncle is blessed." Hu Zi is much simpler and blunt. Even when he came to the capital, he rarely saw anyone who can compare to this aunt of his.

"This woman should only exist in heaven. It's hard to come across a few in the human world." Zhou Xuan instantly recited.

"Bootlicker." Zhou Kai was disgusted.

"Second Brother, this is not called a bootlicking. This is called rainbowlicking." Zhou Gui Lai said.

"What do you guys mean? Which part of Second's words is wrong? Hu Zi, Sheng Mei, Er Ni, and others have good eyes. While you two are blind?" Lin Qing He told off.

"Mom, wear this kind of clothes tomorrow and walk around on the street. It's definitely living advertising. It's so outstanding. It will definitely have people come beating the shop's door down. Would you like me to come and help?" Zhou Xuan said.

"You two can forget." Lin Qing He said: "How many classes will you have tomorrow, Eldest?"

"One important one. I will head over after finishing." Zhou Kai nodded.

"Both of you try it. It's the average size. It can fit both of you." Lin Qing He gave her nieces a set.

Then she let them change in the room.

The two were worthy of being young girls. The effect was excellent after getting into it.

"Still can't compare to Aunt." Hu Zi looked at them and remarked.

The three Zhou boys stopped talking. Although it was indeed very good, they can't outshine their mother. They were inferior to their mother in temperament.

"Young and beautiful. How can they not compare? No eyesight." Lin Qing He said, and turned to the two girls: "Spin around."

Zhou Er Ni and Xu Sheng Mei both complied. Both looked wonderful.

"Alright. Go out in this tomorrow." Lin Qing He clapped her hands.

As for herself, forget it. She won't wear this. Just wear her normal stuff like before.

She let the girls discuss it by themselves. Lin Qing He went back to the room and changed out of the clothes. Seeing that she was about to fold up her clothes and take them back, Zhou Qing Bai spoke, "You look great in it."

"It is. I will ask old Madam Xu to make two different sets for me another day." Lin Qing He said.

These current dresses were all bulk-made. There were more than 200 sets of this. Currently, the factory was rushing to make two other summer styles for her.

Lin Qing He didn't like it because they were all batch-made and it was too easy to wear the same things as others.

Zhou Qing Bai responded: "Then ask old Madam Xu to make a few more pieces for you alone."

"Alright." Lin Qing He smiled and said, "I'll wear it for you to see."

There was a twinkle in Zhou Qing Bai's eyes.

The next day, the clothing store's business officially started.

During the previous idle time, the shabby clothing store was decorated by Hu Zi, Er Ni, and Sheng Mei into a lively place under the guidance of Lin Qing He.

At this time, the storefront really didn't have such an interior design. People who entered the store weren't only attracted by the clothes, but also by the shop.