Chapter 256

Third Brother Lin and Third Sister-in-law Lin brought their three daughters and two sons over.

It was later when Third Brother Lin and his wife had another son. A total of five children.

The whole family came together.

The old Lin family finally realized that Lin Qing He, this daughter was really cruel. She kept her words and won't recognize them as family.

For example, the previous time when Father Lin fell ill and went to the hospital. The other two daughters came back to visit him. Only Lin Qing He, who knew about it, didn't even come to visit from start to finish.

Lin Qing He's two sisters had sought Lin Qing He and advised her not to care about those fleeting matters.

Lin Qing He had no feelings for these two sisters at all. Whether it was the original owner or her, they didn't even want to deal with it. Especially looking at their begging look, she felt annoyed to the max.

Basically, they had no contact.

As for Eldest Lin and Second Lin, it needn't be said.  Their relationship with Lin Qing He was bad. How could they possibly interact with each other?

They heard about her getting admitted to the best university in the capital.

But what had it got to do with old Lin  Family?

She has attended literacy classes a few times before. What was taught in the literacy classes? Teach you to recognize the two words male and female, so that one can distinguish between male and female toilets. The rest were other simple and common ones.

The original owner had pleaded to go to school but that was rejected immediately.

So being able to become a middle school teacher out of nowhere and later get admitted to a university had nothing to do with old Lin family.

After all, it was spread all over outside.

It was said that she married into the old Zhou Family because Zhou Qing Bai's allowance could support her at the time. Only then she was able to study by herself and became successful.

Old Lin family really didn't put any effort into Lin Qing He.

In the beginning, it was possible to come over to throw their weight around. But was Zhoujia village that easy to bully?

Why was it called Zhoujia village? That was because most of the last names in the village were Zhou.

Moreover, Lin Qing He was a married-off daughter. A long time ago, she frequently supplemented her maternal family. Although the relationship was broken later, who didn't know that it was due to old Lin Family's unfeeling?

So they didn't dare to make trouble at all. They just cursed Lin Qing He secretly. It didn't hurt her at all, so how could Lin Qing He care.

They probably knew that Third Brother Lin would come over today since they visit the same day every year.

Mother Lin told him to pass on her words, let her few grandsons to come over and visit them.

Truthfully, Third Sister-in-law Lin didn't want to help her mother-in-law pass the message at all.

The first three of her children were daughters. Third Sister-in-law Lin will never forget the postnatal confinements in this life, especially with her second and third daughter.

Not a single egg was fed. Just some bit of mash all day long.

Had it not been for Third Sister sending over some meat and eggs, her body and bones would really gain a root illness during postnatal confinement.