Chapter 230

Using later generations' speech- the poorer they are, the more they birth and the more they birth, the poorer they get.

Every era has its own norm. In the current moment, they have no awareness of the matter of raising children.

Even if there was, it was a very small fraction.

It was fine as long as they (the babies) have a bite after they were born. They (the parents) won't consider too much.

That's how the New Year's Day of 1976 passed.

On the second day of the New Year, Eldest Sister and Second Sister brought their husband and children over for a visit.

After the reception, Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai followed the old rules. They took the children to the city to take pictures and watch movies.

1976 was destined to be an extraordinary year.

Many things happened this year. Even Lin Qing He rarely went to the county city.

She also instructed Da Wa to not participate in some student activities when idle. Da Wa could see his mother's worries, so he agreed.

This year, there was a lot of unrest outside. When Zhou Qing Bai went out to buy pesticides, he almost got into trouble. He was able to withstand the investigation and came back without incident.

However, Lin Qing He had lingering fears. The leader knew that there was another storm outside, so he didn't send Zhou Qing Bai out again.

This kind of movement continued until the second half of the year. Only then, it improved.

Their production team was considered safe. Many people in other production teams weren't in the mood to work.

Especially after the big movement was over. After the bad guys were caught, it was almost a celebration.

Lin Qing He didn't go out much from beginning to end. She still continued to collect meat from Sister Mei, but those were all stored in the space. Anyway, it won't go bad. As for the county city, she had no intention of going there this year.

Everyone in the school was discussing it.

"Don't know what will happen in the future." The principal said with mixed emotion.

Lin Qing He didn't know how to voice it out. However, it was Chen Shan who said it, "Principal, rest assured. The bad guys are defeated. It will definitely get better and better in the future."

He applied to go back to visit relatives in the municipal city this year. Chen Shan, the scumbag, was from the municipal city. But after the college entrance examination was restored, he was admitted to a university and went to other provinces.

The other teachers thought he had received any news and all huddled to ask.

Chen Shan looked at Lin Qing He.

Until now, he hadn't completely given up on Lin Qing He.

He knew that Lin Qing He had set her sight on Zhou Qing Bai, a rural man. He couldn't understand how she, a dazzling, self-taught woman, would like Zhou Qing Bai, this taciturn with no future?

That's why he would still test Lin Qing He's from time to time.

It's just that Lin Qing He never gave any hope.

For example, this time. When he looked over, Lin Qing He had her head in sorting out her own paper, not caring whether he had any news or not.

"I did hear a few words when I went back this time, but don't spread it out." Chen Shan misleading said.