Chapter 279

Mother Zhou obviously wanted to go. She grinned and said: "Wait until you are settled and then discuss. Let's see if us two old things can help. If there is, we will go."

They can’t go over to cause trouble.

Lin Qing He didn't say anything. It was a bit early to say this now. Wait until later, and then decide.

Zhou Qing Bai came back with Er Wa in the evening. The father and son brought back two rabbits and five pheasants.

Lin Qing He saw that Third Brother Lin hadn't come, and asked, "Have your uncle gone far?"

"Not yet. We just separated." Er Wa confirmed.

"Bring this roast duck to your uncle." Lin Qing He handed him the roast duck which had been wrapped in oil paper and ordered.

As for Eldest Sister and Second Sister, they'll handle it tomorrow.

"Okay." Er Wa hopped on the bicycle and made a chase.

Only then, Lin Qing He looked at Zhou Qing Bai. Zhou Qing Bai was also examining his wife.

"Father, have you not seen enough? You have been looking since you came back." San Wa teased.

"I think you are full. Want to taste bamboo stick fried flesh." Lin Qing He swept a glance at him.

San Wa giggled and then went to boil the water to clean the fur.

Lin Qing He brewed a cup of honey water for Zhou Qing Bai to drink first. There were a few cans of honey in her space. All were reserved for drinking in winter. It was too dry, so they got to stay hydrated.

"Waited for you and you haven't returned." After drinking the honey water, Zhou Qing Bai looked at her and said.

"En, I heard from Mother. The moment you go out, I came back. Gave you a surprise." Lin Qing He laughed.

The corner of Zhou Qing Bai’s mouth raised slightly. Lin Qing He pulled him into the room and then showed him the property certificate: "I got it settled. Once this year is over, our family will move. Tomorrow, go find the school head to arrange the transfer certificate for the two boys."

"Leave once the New Year is over?" Zhou Qing Bai dumbly stared at the property certificate and then turned to his wife.

"I didn't expect that I would graduate so soon. The plan couldn't keep up with the changes. Still, it's all a good thing." Lin Qing He responded: "The house we'll live in had been cleaned up by me and our eldest son. After this year is over, shall we leave?"

"Then I will go and settled all the required documents tomorrow." Zhou Qing Bai said after hearing this.

Lin Qing He smiled and looked at him: "Aren't you worried about going to that side?"

"Not worried. I will watch this shop." Zhou Qing Bai seriously vowed.

"I plan to let you sell dumplings, so you have to practice at home during the New Year." Lin Qing He said.

"Okay." Zhou Qing Bai breathed a sigh of relief.

Selling dumplings was within his ability. Still, practicing was a must this year.

So starting the next day, Zhou Qing Bai started cooking after he sorted out the required documents.

Nothing else, just rolling out the dumpling skin, chopping up the stuffing, wrapping it up, and then cooking the dumplings.

He had completely perfected it. In the following period, the whole family came face to face with dumplings.

Lin Qing He had eaten until she was afraid. However, seeing her Qing Bai looking very serious, she tacitly resigned.