Chapter 352

In Zhou Xiao Mei's eyes, her second sister-in-law got a white-eyed wolf trait.

But what happened tonight made Zhou Xiao Mei feel uncomfortable. Her fourth sister-in-law was very kind to this niece.

She brought her from her hometown and only had to watch the clothing store. The monthly salary was the same as Aunt Ma who washed the dishes, but food and accommodation were included.

The likes of clothes, quilts, electric fans, etc., had all been paid.

What was available was what she ate.

It can be said that Zhou Xiao Mei's life in the county wasn't as good as Xu Sheng Mei's here.

In addition, her fourth sister-in-law wanted to train them. Er Ni and Hu Zi were sent to evening classes for further study and advancement. If Xu Sheng Mei wanted to, she could go.

All this got in return were Xu Sheng Mei's these words tonight?

The more Zhou Xiao Mei thought about it, the angrier she became. She felt that this niece, Xu Sheng Mei was a bit of a white-eyed wolf. Not remembering the good!

Clueless to his wife's mental twist and turns, Su Da Lin said: "Go...to... bed earlier."

"Let's sleep then." Zhou Xiao Mei understood that he would have to get up early to open a shop tomorrow, and nodded.

"I want... want it." To her surprise, Su Da Lin said.

Zhou Xiao Mei was taken aback. Then she gave him a light hammer. Su Da Lin, who had mutton, smiled and flipped over.

Zhou Xiao Mei fell asleep soundly after being distracted like this.

She didn't tell her fourth sister-in-law about this. This was to avoid adding trouble for her fourth sister-in-law.

Lin Qing He was in a good mood recently. The mutton soup stewed by Zhou Qing Bai was really flavorful and tasty.

What's more, he would separately cook a goji soup broth for her to have before going to bed.

"Eating like this, I will get fat." Lin Qing He muttered.

"It's better to be plumper. You're too thin." Zhou Qing Bai said.

Lin Qing He rolled her eyes. How was she too thin? She was just right like this. She could wear all kinds of clothes.

"Eat more." Zhou Qing Bai had a twinkle in his eyes.

Lin Qing He only drank the soup. She didn't eat meat. Under Zhou Qing Bai's urging, she nibbled a few and Zhou Qing Bai ate the rest.

The couple went to brush their teeth after eating and then rested.

Don't know if it was because winter was here or they had much mutton since Zhou Qing Bai was always restless during the night. It won't stop until Lin Qing He give it to him.

Lin Qing He basically left him in control. However, Lin Qing He suddenly remembered one day.

Her period was late by two days this month?

Lin Qing He froze. Zhou Qing Bai asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." Lin Qing He shook her head, but her mind couldn't help but wonder.

Her menstruation was always punctual. After some counting, it actually hadn't come today? It was two days late.

Thinking how active Zhou Qing Bai was in this while. Basically, it was every day...

Lin Qing He's heartbeat slowed by a beat.

How could possibly Zhou Qing Bai know what his wife was thinking? He wanted to toss around again.