Chapter 397

This photo will become a very precious photo of the later generations of Zhou Family.

It recorded the feelings of their grandparents when they were young, especially the way their grandfather looked at their grandmother. It was almost enough to squeeze out three kilos of honey.

Let's talk about the current moment.

After getting the camera, his hobby had shifted from football and basketball to this.

As long as it was a day off and didn't need to work, he would take his camera with him and then wander around to take pictures.

The brat spent a lot of money on the film.

Still, Lin Qing He left him be. As long as he didn't develop a prodigal temper, she would leave the rest of his hobbies up to him.

"After 20 years, these photos of mine will definitely the most precious." Zhou Gui Lai said triumphantly. He just went to develop the photos and came back.

"Hurry up, go to your Er Ni's shop and help!" Lin Qing He took the cloth pocket where he put the photo and dismissed.

"I'll finish the chicken soup first." Zhou Gui Lai went to scoop the chicken soup to drink.

While drinking chicken soup, his parents looked at the photos together.

"Why take pictures of everything." Zhou Qing Bai glanced at his son and said.

He took photos of those old houses, old people, and children. Also, those dilapidated stoves. Among them was a picture of a middle-aged woman burning a coal stove at the door and looking over with grinning white teeth.

Basically, they were strangers.

"I took it with their permission." Zhou Gui Lai said.

Lin Qing He saw it and found it very good. They were all representative of this age. She pointed out recommended places: "You can go to your god-grandfather's courtyard for a stroll. Both Bei University and Hua University too."

Although it wasn't cheap to buy film, these photos were like passing the village and there will be no stop. Take more photos and then make a few old photo albums to keep. It wasn't a bad idea to occasionally flip through them.

"Hee, Mom, you really know me. Grandpa and I have made an appointment. This National Day holiday, we will go." Zhou Gui Lai grinned.

National Day was the day after tomorrow. Lin Qing He also gets holiday, even when it only lasts for three days.

Lin Qing He ordered: "Then free up one day for me, your grandmother and your aunt."

"Alright. What are you going to do?" Zhou Gui Lai said. He was responsible for carrying things. He was used to it.

"I plan to find your grandmother and your aunt to climb the Great Wall. At that time, you will carry water and take pictures of us." Lin Qinghe responded.

Zhou Gui Lai expressed that he was already with it.

Zhou Qing Bai glanced at his wife. Lin Qing He smiled and patted his face that became more attractive as he grew older: "You're not free, so you can't go."

Her Qing Bai's dumpling shop was basically open for the whole year except for a few days during the New Year.

For the time being, it'll be like this. When the road network gets better, they can go everywhere. Then she will take one or two vacations a year. Her Qing Bai will also take two vacations. When she comes back to work, he will reopen the door to find something to do to pass the time.