36 - Pretty Little Tease

AN: I expect "future me???" comments this chapter. Also, I'm so glad none of you know me irl, except one person, or else I know you guys would be showing up at my door to kill me. I'm sorry. Love you guys, mean it, but I'm sorry. I've been planning out this chapter since the first weeks of writing this fic, so I'm not changing it. You might be in tears.

Y'all can use my DMs as a ranting place. I won't be mad.

Also, very important. I kind of want to make a discord server for all my writing stuff so I can update everyone on the progress of chapters and so I can just talk to my readers in general! If that's something anyone is interested in, can you reply to this? I really want to because I love talking to my readers and I want to also share my other fic ideas with you guys and get to know my readers bc you are all so sweet and ugh okay bye lmk if you like the idea <3

- J <3

____________________________________

Niccolos POV:

The final days. 

Day thirty. 

Everyone had already left class today, but I had to rush back to the hotel to get dressed in time for some huge fancy dinner the three of us got invited to. Apparently, the school we are teaching at wants to thank us somehow. I mean, I'm not complaining, these people are rich. 

I decided on black dress pants and a black dress shirt that had a few buttons at the top unbuttoned. I didn't know how fancy this was supposed to be, and I didn't pack anything too fancy to begin with. I didn't know much about this trip when I agreed to it, so naturally, I was constantly lost. I ended up with a pair of black Converse too, so I hoped and prayed that this was fancy enough for the occasion. 

The place we were eating at was only a small walk from the hotel, considering the city of Stohess was so compact. You could walk anywhere if you wanted to, but I still took an Uber to the school. The last thing I wanted to do was walk that early in the morning.

I took an Uber to the restaurant anyways, deciding that it was not a day I wanted to walk.

"Hey, Niccolo!"

I step out of the Uber, seeing Erwin and Pieck on the sidewalk. The sky was decently dark, the sun being halfway down as it was being pushed out of the sky. It was decently hot out, which was weird for September.

"Hey," I stand in front of him, observing the place we were at. The outside was a cream color with a long black carpet that rolled to the door. There were two men standing outside by each door, each of them in identical black suits.

"Hey," Pieck glances at me, giving me a small smirk as she stood next to Erwin.

I gave her a quick glance before looking back at Erwin, not wanting to bother with her tonight. Actually, I think I'd rather come face to face with Satan himself than interact with Pieck tonight.

"What is this place?" I look over at Erwin.

He was wearing nearly the same thing as me, only wearing a white shirt instead of a black one.

Pieck, on the other hand, went all out, dressing in a long, black silk dress that went down to her shin along with some red heels that made her way taller than she was before. Her hair was straight, resting a few inches below her shoulder.

"So, this is more of a bar for rich people, so go mingle and whatnot! A few students might be here as well, but make sure to say hello to the school administrators if you find them! Drinks are on them tonight, so I'm not encouraging reckless drinking but I will be!" Erwin leads us down the black carpet, greeting the two men at the door. We walk in, immediately getting the attention of everyone as we walked in.