38 - Everything.

AN: You're welcome.

- J <3
____________________________________
Sashas POV:

"Go," Mikasa grabs the books from my hand, shoving me past the opening in the counter.

"I'll be right back, I promise"

Tears were streaming down my face by now, the pools in my eyes being too heavy under their own weight.

My eyes were like clouds right now, slowly filling up to their dark grey appearance as everything from life piled up. Without blinking they were spilling like rain under the weight of everything going on. The text was just the cherry on top of everything going on.

In a good way, of course.

Seeing him on my screen once again was a breath of fresh air that my lungs were craving for.

"Go home, you look like you need it," Mikasa stacks the books on top of a cart, giving me her signature soft smile.

"No way, I'll-"

"Sasha," She races over to me, pulling me into another tight hug, "I am telling you to go home. Whatever you're looking at is way more important, so go. Just tell me everything once it's figured out, okay?"

She was right.

He is more important.

He's way more important than the last hour of this job. If I get in trouble, I don't care.

"I love you," I give her a tight hug, "I love you so much, Mikasa."

I pull away from her, grabbing everything from behind the counter before sprinting out the door.

I race out of the parking lot, not paying any attention to any kind of traffic. I don't care right now. He's texting me. After so long, he's texting me.

Whatever happened, I would listen. I trust him. More than anything in the world I trust him. I knew something was happening.

The sky was dark as I wandered through the parking lot, the clouds above sporting different hues of grey as they threatened to downpour on me. The wind was hard and fast like it was trying to push me over. I can hear the screaming sounds as they passed through my ears, warning me of the storm to come. It would start raining any second now.

I find my car, sitting down immediately with a deep exhale. My heartbeat was audible in my ears, the anxiety screaming at me happily. She was jumping around like a child on a playground for once, all excited that he was finally here again.

I'm a little cautious, yes, because I do want to know what excuse he has for me being blocked for weeks. I'm not stupid, and I wouldn't fall for some stupid excuse and be happy with that. I wanted answers. I wanted them now.

I deserved them after the hell I've been through the past few weeks.

I look down at the message once again, staring at each word.

Niccolo:
Sash. I'm so fucking sorry.
I can explain everything.

How do I reply to that?

Another text pops up.

You weren't supposed to be blocked. Trust me on that.

Everything. That's what I want to know.

I want everything. I want everything right now. I want him to explain everything to me.

That's what I'll say.

Me:
Explain everything, please.
I'm so fucking confused and upset over everything.

I bite the inside of my cheek, instantly feeling nerves enter my body as I sat and looked at the text. The read receipt went off instantly, seeing his typing bubble go up and down.