57 - Forever Want a Wrong

AN: Long time no see....

I'm so sorry!! Life has been very busy since the last update but here is a nice, long chapter for you guys!

I want to first thank you all for 10k reads on this story!! That's in insane number and I wouldn't have done any of this without all of the love and support I get on a daily basis from votes, comments, and dms! You are all amazing and I love you so much! Thank you for bringing this fic to life! <3

Be careful of the time skips and POV changes in this chapter <3

- J <3
_____________________________________

Sasha's POV:

He didn't come home that night, which I expected after he left.

He wasn't even back by the time I left for class this morning. I didn't expect him to be back, of course, but I still worried about him and whether he was okay or not. The class went by quickly, and I blended into my usual group after and only really spoke when necessary. It was hard to focus when I had no clue where he went and why he lashed out in the first place.

I know something is going on, as repetitive as it seems. He's typically understanding and would never be so harsh to me, so I know that there's outside factors going on that I don't know of. I know he's probably trying to not worry me since I've been so stressed about my car and sketchbook being stolen, but his worries are mine and vice versa. It doesn't seem fair that he's going through something alone just because he doesn't want to worry me.

I'm mad at him, of course, but not because of everything he said. Of course, it hurt, but I'm more upset that he's not letting me in and letting me know what's going on with him when he's been aware of all my issues from the beginning. Sure, I'm hiding the fact that I'm good with Connie again and the fact that I saw him and Jean on the beach trip, but...

I can't even justify it. It's the same thing. We're both keeping secrets from each other and both preaching it in the process.

I groan, pressing my forehead against my steering wheel.

I really am a hypocrite, aren't I?

"What a mess I've gotten myself into this time," I pull at the ends of my hair, laying back into the seat behind me.

If there's anything I need right now, it's my best friend. I pull my phone out of my bag, dialing Mikasa's number.

Pick up...pick up...

"Hey, gorgeous, what's up?" She answers on the second ring, causing me to smile to myself.

"Oh, Mikasa!" I exclaim, "You are my lifesaver!"

"Uh...thanks?" She hesitates, "I just answered the phone though?"

"Yes," I nod, "Are you free right now? I need a best friend's advice and you are the perfect candidate."

I cross my fingers, hoping she'll be available. If not, I'd be all sorts of screwed right now.

"Are you kidding? I'm always free for you! When and where?"

I smile.

"My place in twenty-five minutes?" I ask, "I'll pick coffee up on the way. My treat, of course."

"I am on my way," She says, "Just text me the address!"

"Of course, see you then!" I hung up, sending her the address before heading out of the parking lot.

_____________________________________

Nic's POV: **The night of the fight** (quicker pov, sorry...won't be as detailed)